Shawnmoore81

18' sea creature found

Out in Cali some divers found an 18' oar fish. These things were suppose to only get to 3'. Goes to show you that you never know what's lurking in the ocean

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57607609/18-foot-serpent-like-sea-creature-found-off-california/

Posted Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't know where you got your misinformation this time but the oar fish family is the longest bony fish species alive today. One of the members of the oar fish family Regalecus glesne  has reached 56 feet in length. That's just a little more than the 3 feet you claim. 

Don't know where you got your misinformation this time but the oar fish family is the longest bony fish species alive today. One of the members of the oar fish family Regalecus glesne  has reached 56 feet in length. That's just a little more than the 3 feet you claim. 

In my youth we would catch something called a Cutlass fish but I've only seen them grow about 5 to 6 feet.....Perhaps that's what the OP was referring to.

Yup. Heck, my three year old saw that picture, told me it was an oarfish then told me all about them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMlOtLEzN8s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I guess since legend says that when Oarfish beach them selves their warning of a upcoming Earthquake, And there was beaching months before Japans Earthquake that caused the Tsunami.  Is this when Commifornia finally falls into the ocean like they been saying for decades.

I guess since legend says that when Oarfish beach them selves their warning of a upcoming Earthquake, And there was beaching months before Japans Earthquake that caused the Tsunami.  Is this when Commifornia finally falls into the ocean like they been saying for decades.

Wouldn't be too upset