EWC88

State troopers

Yes by all means you do not have to state it on this thread you can just private message me.

I will also say this is not about gun talk/gun laws/ or anything like that. It's actually about the career and some questions I have I seem to not find on the website or anywhere.

Nobody should openly identify themselves as LEO on here anymore. I regret I did

It is VERY refreshing to me knowing that there are LEOS like yourself on here that are like minded. Your opinion is valued more than you know. I do know a few that will bust you for having your shoe laces untied...

It is VERY refreshing to me knowing that there are LEOS like yourself on here that are like minded. Your opinion is valued more than you know. I do know a few that will bust you for having your shoe laces untied...

This...

I agree. My only complaint with BLF is you don't leave any guns for the rest of us.

Who is John Galt?

I am so excited I figured out how to change my signature.

Agree wholeheartedly! 

+1 It is good to have you hear..

BLF there are very few here that dislike you for being a LEO or at all. we all welcome your contribution to the forum. i have to say, at times i have had to stop myself from posting things in response to something you have said in some of the troll threads posted on the forum. it is not that i dislike you, its just our opinions on some matters differ. and i do believe that you see some of those threads differently because you are a cop. i have no doubt that you are a good officer but sometimes i think you do have the blue veil pulled over your eyes and assume that other offices are just like you because they wear the same work uniform. and i would have to say that 99% of cops are good officers. but that 1% is the squeaky wheel. it draws all the attention and people love to take out their frustration on authority figures.

Like most have said, you are valued member of the forum and I do find your opinion valuable and entertaining at the same time.

Also My close friend is a LEO in somerset and a member of county SWAT. Do we agree on everything, no, but I do respect him for putting himself if harms way to keep me and my family safe. I would bet most of the members here feel the same way...

BLF there are very few here that dislike you for being a LEO or at all. we all welcome your contribution to the forum. i have to say, at times i have had to stop myself from posting things in response to something you have said in some of the troll threads posted on the forum. it is not that i dislike you, its just our opinions on some matters differ. and i do believe that you see some of those threads differently because you are a cop. i have no doubt that you are a good officer but sometimes i think you do have the blue veil pulled over your eyes and assume that other offices are just like you because they wear the same work uniform. and i would have to say that 99% of cops are good officers. but that 1% is the squeaky wheel. it draws all the attention and people love to take out their frustration on authority figures.

I agree with a lot of this, except I would put the proportion of squeaky wheel at more like 30%.

It has been a lot better but I feel a lot of arguments and confrontations I had with individuals, regardless of what i said, was strictly because of my LEO status. There were a lot of times I had enough of this place because of the same bullshit over and over again. It was ruining this place for me. As I said..it has been so much better as of late

I agree. My only complaint with BLF is you don't leave any guns for the rest of us.

Actually BLF is an inspiration. And whenever my wife says anything about "another gun?" I can retort: That's nothing, there's this guy on NJGF...