Braeden

Hello from Bridgewater

Hello all.

I am a new member to the site and just purchased my first handgun.  I used to live down in Ocean County and was a member at Shore Shot in Lakewood for about 2 years but I always rented, just never had the time to do all the paperwork for my FID and P2P's but I finally got around to it.  I generally drive out to Heritage Guild in Easton now when I want to shoot but I live right around the corner from SCFGPA if they start accepting new members again :)

Anyway thought I would introduce myself and hope to make some friends on here to share information with and maybe hit the range with some time.

Welcome!

I'm just south of though I work in Bridgewater. I'm also a member at Heritage. I'll be heading there tmw morning to meet some folks from this forum. Tuesday I'm heading to either Brick Armory or Shore Shot to meet up with some friends.

Hope to meet you in Easton one of these days.

Hello all.

I am a new member to the site and just purchased my first handgun.  I used to live down in Ocean County and was a member at Shore Shot in Lakewood for about 2 years but I always rented, just never had the time to do all the paperwork for my FID and P2P's but I finally got around to it.  I generally drive out to Heritage Guild in Easton now when I want to shoot but I live right around the corner from SCFGPA if they start accepting new members again :)

Anyway thought I would introduce myself and hope to make some friends on here to share information with and maybe hit the range with some time.

Hello and welcome to the Forums! I have been known to frequent Bridgewater.

:hi:

post-2785-0-03996400-1337835331_thumb.jp

Thanks all!

I went with a Beretta PX4 for my first. Just had a really nice feel when you hold it and I like DA/SA.

I am looking to purchase my first handgun and waiting for my FID card to come through.

I was set on the full size PX4 and rented at RTSP range, felt good but the only thing that I did not like was that the hammer would snap back to double action after firing off a round and chambering the next round. It should be set at single action but seem to reset itself to double action. I would only think that the gun hasn't been cleaned for some time.

After all that what do you think of yours?