chris327

Ramsey outdoor rt 17 Paramus closed?

So I went to got to ramsey outdoor when I was passing by just now and its closed. A quick google search said closed/moving. I mean it wasnt the greatest store but never the less was another ffl around. Anyone have any info when it closed or if their moving or anything?

Building owners wouldn't let them renew the contract.  Apparently they are putting an LA fitness in that strip mall and needed more room.

Sounds like a prime place for a gym, especially after work. /sarcasm 

Ramsey shop is better then its ever been... the past year the inventory has nearly quadrupled and lots of gear/accessories. they claim to be opening up another location but not in the area. It closed over the summer i believe.

hmm, thats about the last time I was there, will check them out again with pp' coming

I think the Dicks store across the parking lot fromParamus Ramsey outdoor was putting a competitive hurt on them so that was prob a factor on closing too.

The store was worthless.  Meager selection of guns and ammo, way overpriced.  Dicks next door has the same cleaning supplies, accessories, etc.  REI up the road has the same camping and outdoor gear.

If you need camping supplies in that area go to Campmor instead. Great NJ based company

I go to the Ramsey store. Everybody at the gun counter is very nice and I am usually asked multiple times if I need any help. They are a little overpriced so I usually only buy accessories and stuff there.

They helped you? I was left to flounder for ten minutes. Maybe I got the bad egg. The rest of the store is fantastic with selection and sales team is great on the floor.