Purple Patrick

It's almost that time of year...

BWW is a pretty shitty place if you ask me. They are way to damn expensive and filled with those a-hole tap-out wearing MMA wannabe meatheads. Plus, I've had better wings at some dive bars I've been to. If you want some awesome wings and a great selection of beer head out a little past Tanners on Rt. 263 on the right hand side there a place called the Jamison Pour House. order the Jamison wings and you wont be disappointed.

lol it's coors with I believe apple pucker mix, actually tasted okay: bww might not be the best but where can I get unlimited wings and fries for $15. Final total was 23 wings and 2 baskets of fries

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

lol it's coors with I believe apple pucker mix, actually tasted okay: bww might not be the best but where can I get unlimited wings and fries for $15. Final total was 23 wings and 2 baskets of fries

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

Yeah man I agree. There are plenty of better wing places yet BWW is super close to my gf's house so we go there every so often. I could care less about the patrons there, all I'm interested in is my gf, beer, and food…ok ok, and cute waitresses.

If you guys are referring to the union hooters(which had the better girls) they got shut down for serving minors This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

Wtf are you talking about? The union hooters had the worst hooters girl in the world. They all looked like rejects from all the hooters and they piled them all in union. Eeeeewwww!!!

Btw, they got their license suspended and fined atleast twice before closing shop. They were giving free soda for every person that wanted beer but couldn't serve it.

What, no love for Irish whiskey?

Irish whiskey is excellent but expensive. The standard Jameson is excellent, but too expensive for me. Bushmills is a little cheaper but I would rather pay the few dollars more or Jameson. I wish I could find a cheap ($20ish for 750) Irish wisky. Same with Baileys, I buy the bottom shelf stuff and it is just as good.

I get yelled at by my coworker if I call it "jay-mes-on", as apparently the proper way is to call it "gem-son". She's off the boat Irish so I will take her word for it.

I wish I could find a cheap ($20ish for 750) Irish wisky.

Keep an eye out for Paddy's Irish Whiskey. You can probably find it for less than $25 and it's good stuff. I worked in a real deal Irish pub for a few years and that was what the owner (straight off the boat) preferred.