FishHunter

25% OFF AT HARBOUR FREIGHT

Just picked up a 5# vibratory tumbler for $44 including tax after coupon 50101088.

They also have an 18# model which comes to $123 after coupon.

59" gun safe w/digital keypad for $240 after coupon.

You can only use the coupon code once per day but if using cash, just come back to another cashier.

I am going back later for a 24# box of walnut media with same coupon, should come to $19.

You also get a free led light or multimeter with purchase - code 79146338 

Magazines, newspaper circulars, etc.  They are in the North American Hunting club's magazine monthly, as well as in Reader's Digest.  they also occasionally advertise in the NRA's Rifleman magazine,  

Somehow I got on their mailing list, and now I get one mailed to me about every six weeks.

I get 'em in the mail.  I have a couple of 25% off coupons.. tons of 20% off..

There's a "parking lot sale" this weekend - so be careful - the 25% off can't be combined with the special items.

Last time I tried to buy the safe - it was like $280... plus 25% off would have been awesome, but they wouldn't take it because it was a special deal.... I told 'em forget it because I could get it for cheaper at normal price -25% off....

Going today.. My wife did find a coupon in her Readers Digest. Coupon code is diff but no biggy. Sucker is real small though. Be heading over this morning... They got workbenches on sale and I need new ones... Thank goodness for pickup trucks... ;)

Blah! Just found out that coupon is no good because they have the parking lot sale till Sunday. But coupon code is good till next Weds. So guess I'm not going today. Bench I want will cost me 35 bux more without coupon. So I'll go Monday... Geeze...

http://slickdeals.net/f/1276399-harbor-freight-coupon-thread

because if you don't know about that thread, you should.

and as someone else posted, be VERY careful about the regular coupons. sometimes you can get it CHEAPER by using the 25% off instead (which will confuse the kittens out of the cashiers no end.) the workbench is a perfect example...

regular price: $159.99 (in store. ignore the site price of $259.99)

sale price: $139.99

25% off regular price: $119.99

HF has been getting tricky with their coupons like that as of late.

Funny, because last night I added it to cart and added coupon and it worked fine. I usually do this, then print it out like a shopping list. Then today, I'm dressed and ready to go and do the list and no go. Had to read the fine print on the coupon. Turns out the parking lot sale is messing it up. So I'll just go Monday. :) It actually discounted the sale price which is about $105....

and as someone else posted, be VERY careful about the regular coupons. sometimes you can get it CHEAPER by using the 25% off instead (which will confuse the kittens out of the cashiers no end.) the workbench is a perfect example...

I've been trying to get the 12 ton winch for cheaper than the sale price of $299.99 --  Regular price is $499.99 so they say but it's always on sale

My local store won't give me the 25% on top of the $299.99 --  I'll be sure to try online after the parking lot sale is over -- Seems, according to that linked slick deals forum, that the coupon codes work on sale priced items online

Have to wait till parking lot sale is over to try it...

Just picked up a 5# vibratory tumbler for $44 including tax after coupon 50101088.

They also have an 18# model which comes to $123 after coupon.

59" gun safe w/digital keypad for $240 after coupon.

You can only use the coupon code once per day but if using cash, just come back to another cashier.

I am going back later for a 24# box of walnut media with same coupon, should come to $19.

You also get a free led light or multimeter with purchase - code 79146338 

The 59" safe I have also and works good for what I use it for.  Might get another one for a housewarming gift.

I've been trying to get the 12 ton winch for cheaper than the sale price of $299.99 --  Regular price is $499.99 so they say but it's always on sale

My local store won't give me the 25% on top of the $299.99 --  I'll be sure to try online after the parking lot sale is over -- Seems, according to that linked slick deals forum, that the coupon codes work on sale priced items online

Have to wait till parking lot sale is over to try it...

I've had occasional good luck with the following...

If you can apply a coupon on the web site, print out a copy of your cart with item and coupon applied. Talk to the manager and they'll sometimes do it. Some are stricter than others and I guess it depends on their mood.

As for that winch, I doubt they'll take 25% off that. IF they do, tell me what store and how you did it! Also take a picture of your receipt and post it.

FYI: I have that 12,000# winch right now. It works DAMN good for the money. The cable is a total chode to keep from tangling, the rollers will rust on you faster than a fat chick eats at an all-you-can-eat buffet, but I've used it to stand up fallen trees (in the rain!), pull cars up on my trailer, etc. For the money it works well. I'm planning on replacing the line and rollers with a synthetic line and related bits in the not too distant future.

Green brook store is my local store -- they won't take the coupon on top of the sale price

I really don't blame them -- I'd just love to get the 25% off the $299 which seems to be more of a regular price than a sale price cause its constantly on sale