gleninjersey

Recall Sweeney Logistics

FYI: 8/22 & 8/29 are the next Saturdays to volunteer for recall sweeney.

Hope to see you down there.

Any news on a flyer/handout that I can print out to hand to the people??? Alex was supposed to be betting one designed long ago!

Any news on a flyer/handout that I can print out to hand to the people??? Alex was supposed to be betting one designed long ago!

I arrived a little late and Alex graciously came back to meeting area to drop off signature package.  Forgot to ask about flyer / handout.  Did you make it on Saturday and inquire?

I arrived a little late and Alex graciously came back to meeting area to drop off signature package.  Forgot to ask about flyer / handout.  Did you make it on Saturday and inquire?

PMd

Regarding the flyer, I spoke with Alex on both Sundays at Sweeney's house and he told me he was having a flyer made up and I volunteered to print them at my own expense! He never took me up on it!

Handing something to the people that outlines in black and white (and color), why we are trying to recall Sweeney and what we are about is very important!!! If there is no answer at a door, a flyer could be left on the doorknob with instructions for how to contact us and we could arrange to go get that signature. I could do some of those!

Without the handout, this is half assed! Every "not home" could be a supporter but since we left nothing behind for them to read, we will never know! Flyers should also be in gun shops and other public places that allow us to place them!

I have emailed Alex about this but never got a response! He has my business card with my cell#. He has people who designed the NJ2AS web page and other forms and such! Why not design a flyer, email me the file and let me do this???

Some reasons for having a flyer available.

1) The doors where there is no answer are a complete waste of time since we left nothing behind!

2) The people who are quick to say "not interested" can take the flyer and may read some points that change their minds!

3) Our volunteers do not have the time to explain all of the reasons why we want the recall. The flyer does!

4) Handing the flyer to the homeowner gives more legitimacy to our people as they appear better prepared and professional!

5) The flyers can grow legs and be passed around to others by the homeowners themselves!

6) The flyers can be handed out at public events and sit on the counter of gun shops!

Still we have no flyer!! WTF?

Johnny are you able to show up tomorrow. Ask alexander. If not. Ill ask him tomorrow. Yes. Frustrating.

Were you able to talk to Alex today?  I have a graphic designer (NJGF fellow member) offering to put something really nice together if we can give him the content we want in the flyer! I will then print it!

The problem is, Alex has to at least give us the content and permission to use the NJ2AS banner and name!

You guys are discussing tactics and dates, this should be moved to General where it's at least slightly more private.

Don't think one could get much more private than the "Legislative Alets & Rallies" section. Seems hardly anyone comes in here.

All one has to do to receive the dates for signature drives and meeting location is sign up to volunteer. Anyone can find out very easily,

Speaking of signature drives there was one scheduled for this past Saturday. Did it happen? Did anyone go? I don't recall seeing any email reminders. Golfbattery & I already had our packet so just went directly to start collecting signatures.

Don't think one could get much more private than the "Legislative Alets & Rallies" section. Seems hardly anyone comes in here.

All one has to do to receive the dates for signature drives and meeting location is sign up to volunteer. Anyone can find out very easily,

Speaking of signature drives there was one scheduled for this past Saturday. Did it happen? Did anyone go? I don't recall seeing any email reminders. Golfbattery & I already had our packet so just went directly to start collecting signatures.

I got no email to tell me one was scheduled! I found out from you. Just being a paid member of NJ2AS means I should have heard from them!!!

Just a quick success story. Golf Battery and I were out knocking on doors for signatures last Saturday. Woman answered door and I started with my speech, "Hi, I'm Glen from the committee to remove Steve Sweeney from office...." at which point she quickly took the clipboard and pen and said, "I'll sign that. I hate that guy!"

There are people out there who are willing to sign. We need more volunteers to help reach these type of people. To give them the opportunity to sign. Of course not every signature is that easy. But to be honest with you they aren't difficult either.

So if you are blessed with good health and care about your future, your kids future and want to start to see a positive change in NJ come volunteer to collect signatures. Otherwise we'll keep getting more of what we got and we'll have no one to blame but ourselves. Hope to see you in Distric 3.

FYI, new Gunsforhire radio with updates. 

Alexander feels like within next 2 weeks we'll be at 9,000 signatures.

Can have the signature package/walk list mailed to you and work when you have time/can

No excuses for those who are healthy and supportive of the 2A (and 1A, and sending a message to ALL NJ politicians as Sweeney as their representative & leader, etc, etc, etc) to get out there and collect signatures a few weekends over the next few months.

More details on podcast:

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/78151-gun-for-hire-radio-223-our-tribute-to-cops/

In case you haven't heard or noticed there is a push to attain our goal for the required number of signatures to activate the recall.

Email "[email protected]" and you will be maiiled a signature packet. It will give you the name and address of registered voters and area you are to canvass. I beieve there is also a bullet list of reasons we are attempting to have him removed from office. They are also on the recallsweeney website.

All we need to be successful is enough volunteers to stand up and make a committmnet to do the work. It's not hard work. Knocking on doors, give, reasons why your there, will you sign petition? Yes, you say, "Thank you very much. Are there any other registered voters home who would also sign?". If so, get them to sign and move on.

If they say no, you can try to gently persuade them and restate or bring up additiinal reasons why we are attemtping to remove him. If they are pretty firm, MOVE ON. We aren't out there to get into long, time consuming debates. We are looking for like minded citizens who are fed up with the way NJ has been going and want to see a change. If they still refuse, say thanks for your time to the people who say no and MOVE ON to find your next yes signature.

It's important to make the reasons your own. Tell a personal stories of yourself, family or friends who have been affected by the the bad legislation that is causing people and companies to leave NJ.

Again, email "[email protected]" to get signature package. WE ARE the citizen soldiers defending the first, second and ALL rights. Will you have the courage if you are in good health to stand up and take our cause to our fellow citizens? Please join us.

We need someone GOOD to run against him. We should have gun friendly Dem. AND Rep. candidates lined by now!

We need an electable Republican to step up NOW maybe someone with name recognition like Tom Kean Jr. There is no pro gun Democrap. That low life Sweeney was suppose to be pro gun and ran as one, so was Florio. Never under any circumstance trust a Democrat ever, and lately same for a stinking Republican. Sweeney could care less about guns hes a puppet pure and simple for what ever Debbie Blabbermouth Sultz tells him. Sweeney is far from a shoe in I hope they run him he is despised by allot of people and I know history would predict a Democrat next but Im not sure a union turd high school drop out from white trash Gloucester Twp. will win.