Golf battery

Another f uped nj gun story

Master gy sgt richard zahn. A fellow marine. In trafffic approached feeling threatened by a group of latin kings. He was was traveling fron n.c. He had weapons in his car. He pulled one out to get them away from him. Bammm. Hes in jail. Google the guys name. I dont know how to do that paste jpg whatever stuff. But here is another example of nj's unconstitutional laws. Right to bear arms. Hah. My ass!!!!

Master gy sgt richard zahn. A fellow marine. In trafffic approached feeling threatened by a group of latin kings. He was was traveling fron n.c. He had weapons in his car. He pulled one out to get them away from him. Bammm. Hes in jail. Google the guys name. I dont know how to do that paste jpg whatever stuff. But here is another example of nj's unconstitutional laws. Right to bear arms. Hah. My ass!!!!

Here's the News Article -   Retired US Marine takes on Street Gang and winds up in Jail -

And his picture -

full_RichardZahn.jpg

They really need to put up warning signs when you enter NJ. Something to warn people they are expected to be a victim and defending yourself is illegal.

Funny you mention that.... because Mass. has those gun law warning signs as you enter the state on Major Highways, etc. like I-195.

OMG poor guy that sucks! Hope he called Evan Nappen.

Btw check out how NJ.com covered this...pretty disgusting:

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2014/02/southern_gentleman_nc_man_pointed_rifle_at_hackensack_couple_in_road_rage_incident_cops_say.html

Yeah, I though the "Southern Gentleman" thing was a bit disingenuous...

If he had to draw his firearm he should have fired it.

Absutely 100% wrong.

The world does not stop when you decide to pull your gun to defend yourself. A lot can happen between deciding you need your gun to protect yourself and getting it into play. The threshold for deadly force may no longer be present or your background or foreground may have changed taking away your shot.

You must always be in control and the decision has to be conscious and deliberate when you press the trigger.

OMG poor guy that sucks! Hope he called Evan Nappen.

Btw check out how NJ.com covered this...pretty disgusting:

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2014/02/southern_gentleman_nc_man_pointed_rifle_at_hackensack_couple_in_road_rage_incident_cops_say.html

Wait a minute. What if this account is true?

Do you think someone would get away with this behavior in a shall-issue state?

Assuming nobody was injured and no property damage occurred, would you pull a gun or drive away?

I would drive away.

This story is fishy. How does the "conservative" publication know the other guy was wearing a yellow gang jacket? Does a guy who lives in N.C. recognize a gang jacket? Would you recognize a gang jacket? And since when do gang members go running to the cops? 

Sure are a bunch of open questions to this one. Also he is not a novice to owning guns or travel. So I suspect he knew NY ,NJ and CA are no go for CCW or pulling a rifle.

I don't know anywhere in the civilized world that is a "go" for pulling a rifle on someone who has not hurt or threatened you. I am dying to comment on how the guy looks like a crazed criminal but I won't because he resembles a kid I went to H.S. with who has been an upstanding member of the Catholic clergy for the past 40 years.