Luso

blatant discrimination with FID process -- new campaign started in NJ

i think these videos are they way to go and we need more.  exposing how the people who enforce the laws consistently break the law or make up their own laws....the media loves stories like that whether they are liberal or not.  i may be the only one who thinks it - but change is on the horizon...its still a long way away but it is coming.

I just have to post about my experience when I filed in Edison for my fid and pistol permits.  She noticed an error on my paper work and called me to correct it so it wasn't denied.  Permits were done right around 30 days.  Recently I extended 2 of the permits, that took a few days, then she called me to pick them up.  The 2 police offices that stated the longer wait have nothing to do with filing for the permit.  So I would say that is one of the good stations.

I just have to post about my experience when I filed in Edison for my fid and pistol permits. She noticed an error on my paper work and called me to correct it so it wasn't denied. Permits were done right around 30 days. Recently I extended 2 of the permits, that took a few days, then she called me to pick them up. The 2 police offices that stated the longer wait have nothing to do with filing for the permit. So I would say that is one of the good stations.

I go through Edison as well.

My permits usually take 4-5 months, but that's because Passaic Co (where I used to live) is stupid slow in providing records.

Otherwise, it's as painless as can be expected in this ridiculous state.

I usually get both an email and phone call when my permission slips are ready. The lady who handles permits (the one in the video) is always courteous and helpful. She doesn't come off as anti-gun, either.

My permits usually take 4-5 months, but that's because Passaic Co (where I used to live) is stupid slow in providing records.

I usually get both an email and phone call when my permission slips are ready. The lady who handles permits (the one in the video) is always courteous and helpful. She doesn't come off as anti-gun, either.

taking 4-5 months isn't painless.  it isn't even legal.   

You guys have Stockholm syndrome. If you want change, no one cares to hear about how you got permits in 30 days (which is absurd that we are pleased with such a thing)

Go ask for a carry permit and look at the reaction you get. Go record yourself asking for it. She lied and said it goes straight to the court and they have no say, which isn't true. Each department is inconsistent and further releases will keep showing this

The point of this thread is to convince other people to go on and record at their department Is anyone else going to join in and not keep commenting on the videos? Ask the very exact 2 questions I keep citing. Guaranteed to get good content in at least one if not both of them

This is just as much about showing the inconsistency between departments as anything else. Don't get focused on "oh they did my permits "quickly" once" (by their statist standards)

You are getting abused. If you get jumped in public, you have no way to protect yourself. You have to help us make it end and stop defending this system.

This is just as much about showing the inconsistency between departments as anything else. Don't get focused on "oh they did my permits "quickly" once" (by their statist standards)

You are getting abused. If you get jumped in public, you have no way to protect yourself. You have to help us make it end and stop defending this system.

Could not agree more. Yes my town is good as far as NJ goes. But it still sucks as far as USA goes.

This shithole state needs a total overhaul.....that video just ruined my breakfast

Help us change this state. Record your station and share the content.

I've yet to get one forum member to contribute. I'm available via PM if you need guidance

Luso has nj2as contacted Gun Owners of New Hampshire. These videos can help us with them putting pressure on. was in the paper how they were questioning Christie's gun stance.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/stile-christie-s-gun-stance-debated-in-n-h-1.1472958

Luso has nj2as contacted Gun Owners of New Hampshire. These videos can help us with them putting pressure on. was in the paper how they were questioning Christie's gun stance.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/stile-christie-s-gun-stance-debated-in-n-h-1.1472958

What we need is more content. Other states knowing about it does very little. We need an overwhelming mountain of evidence that the governor and AG can't ignore

Why not bring a lawsuit against the municipalities?  They are clearly breaking the law.

What's your ultimate goal?  To make towns comply with the current law of 30 days and no additional requirements or change the existing permitting law?

This video should be posted on Christies FB page (and any other public forum) and ask that he explain how he has done anything to help the 2A in NJ

The ultimate goal is to eliminate the permitting process and install carry for everyone

But the immediate goal is to inspire others to add to the content being release with their own videos of misconduct. Tweets and Facebook posts can be ignored. Video evidence cannot

Multiple inquiries into the Orange mayor's office were met with silence both from citizens and from the press. Not one state senator or Assembleyman that was contacted responded. This looks worse for them with every day of silence and inaction from Christie. The NH groups publicly acknowledged these videos and have warned the country about Christie running for president.

Of course, reliably Scott Bach and ANJRPC, who must be on Christie's campaign payroll, praised Christie last week as the 2A second coming of Christ in NJ. No one takes them seriously anymore. They are a joke. Notice they have not commented or helped one iota in this entire campaign, because they subsist on being "in" with the governor and this government complex. Guaranteed when we win, they will scream that their efforts had something to do with it, when it's volunteers speaking truth to power that are on the frontlines.

Real change is coming. And it will come from brave citizens who said "fuck this" and start recording the scumbags that trample on their rights. Let them live by their own book of rules. They are disgusting, discriminatory pigs and we will expose them for what they are.

Get out there and record any and every public official that is denying you your rights. Play dumb. Don't be confrontational. Just record their misconduct and help us spread the message to the entire country.

Manalapan is a great town to go for it and I know many people who waited several months there to get a permit

Part 4 has been released. Another town making it clear that may issue doesn't exist, in case there were still any doubters

Many may say "isn't this obvious?" But its important for people to see a visceral and real interaction where repeatedly new Jerseyans are denied the ability carry