ted527

20% off Extreme Bullets sitewide + free shipping nee customer

I saw that on Enos and I'm on the fence about ordering a few k. Reviews seem to be really bad on them and supposedly really sensitive to crimp.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Tons of people on here use them. They are more sensitive to how you bell them than they are to crimp.

Xtreme bullets are no different then any other plated bullets, plus theyre pretty consistent.

I Agree with Razo, ive stripped a few due to my non-existent belling. I also solo crimp and yes, too much crimp will show... but why would you crimp so much as to deform the bullet?

I get great results using Xtreme 125gr 9mm and 230gr .45

I don't like them --  Have tried a few thousand of different types

I find them very hard to get a consistent seating depth -- What I found, or at least what I believe is that the plating process is is not uniform on the bullets

Yes they are a certain size, a certain diameter -- thats from a sizing die after plating but the cone or point of the bullet is inconsistent 

On a round nose bullet, your seating die uses the tapered, round part of the bullet to push the bullet in into place -- the cone of the bullet

With the difference in individual bullets it's hard to get bullets seated to exact OAL --  they sit in the seating stem differently each time

Also using mixed brass, say for 9mm, you see seating stem rings in the cone of the bullets -- some brass is tighter than others due to the thickness or the brass itself making it harder to push the bullet in

Ibejiheads coated bullets are way better... in my opinion