Newtonian

Why We're Doomed

There have already been shootouts when cops came to confiscate guns. We had three Pittsburgh police die in one incident. I know we don't have banned guns or mass confiscations in PA, but people still have situations where they know the cops are coming for them. And some people around the US are willing when they see it coming.

This is a touchy subject to discuss in a public (and maybe, possibly monitored by Johnny Law) forum. Anyone who thinks law enforcement gets the intended "message" from these events is sadly (and perhaps tragically) mistaken. I'll leave it at that. 

Whether you realize it, you discuss or type it, every time you say Molon Labe, or wear a t-shirt or hat that says it. Anything less than saying or wearing it basically means you are full of shit. That is more or less the intent of that phrase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One question what do you think our founding fathers would do when folks say yeah I would just turn them in?

I'm not suggesting simply turning them in or not resisting, only that discussing shootouts with police is kind of a dead end, no pun intended. 

I'm not suggesting simply turning them in or not resisting, only that discussing shootouts with police is kind of a dead end, no pun intended. 

Yeah.  If they come to your house and you have guns there, turn them in.   You have failed in your duty.

Your duty is to document them when they come to your neighbors house and to out the fascists.   While the jack boot is out raiding, his defenses are small.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”― Sun TzuThe Art of War

Your duty is to protect your family and to survive. If you think that means shooting then go ahead and have your four seconds of glory because that's how long you'll last. Anyone who happens to be home at that point will die as well or serve 100 consecutive life terms for conspiracy and just being there. AND on top of that the fuzz will get your guns and your jewelry and cash and anything else worth taking anyway. You think when you shoot at policemen they'll run back into their cars and leave you alone forever?

I don't know how this thread turned into "Fantasy Tales of Rambo." Anybody who reads this who wishes to start a confiscation/shootout blaze-of-glory thread please go elsewhere. Try "New Jersey Prepared." 

This is a touchy subject to discuss in a public (and maybe, possibly monitored by Johnny Law) forum. Anyone who thinks law enforcement gets the intended "message" from these events is sadly (and perhaps tragically) mistaken. I'll leave it at that. 

Very bad subject indeed to be discussing on the internet, for a multitude of reasons.

I know but these @#$)(@#$ people just won't stop. 

Well, it wasn't me.   If they come to your house, your choices are, give them your guns or probably die horribly, along with your dogs, your family and your property will likely get burnt to the ground.

If they show up at my door, they can have 'em.    My point was that if they are there and you have guns there that you wanted to keep, it's way too late to do anything about it then.

Best part the asshole purports to be pro-Japan but can't spell "Japanese". However, what a complete effing j/o to put that up. However, that's the 1a being protected even when you do something stupid it can't be limited. It's odd how 2a meets much support to limit it because of danger but 1a never does even when a dope like this on Facebook proves what an idiot he is. If someone cared about him they'd shut his account off for him.

That m-fer loves his freedoms but pisses on those that sacrificed to provide it to him. I think we should require military service, these millennial are way to liberal and lazy.

Hey don't blame all millenials, we aren't all lazy shits. Also remember who raised us :winkyface

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There's always exceptions. I didn't raise any lazy shits either.

The fault lies 100% with baby boomers. We invented this crap and allowed it to continue. We elected the bums between 1975 and the present. We are the ones who missed the school board meetings, who spent 12 hours per day in front of the idiot box. We looked the other way when civil servants were being awarded huge salaries and benefits, and retirement at age 45. We never brought up serious conversations during dinner -- the few times we actually had family dinners -- and allowed our kids to get brainwashed by idiot teachers and popular media.  

We set horrible examples by giving up on our marriages and getting dolled up to meet some loser at a bar on Wednesday nights. 40% of whites and 70% of blacks are today born out of wedlock. We didn't keep track of our children's school performance, or even whatever the fuck they were learning. Are you surprised that the majority of young people today think it's perfectly normal for a guy to take hormones and dress like a girl, to marry another psychotic freak and demand a wedding cake of their choosing from christian bakers?

We substituted attendance at their stupid soccer games for real interest in what they were doing and becoming. We substituted the appearance of caring for actually caring.

"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars but in ourselves."

• Like 3

OMG! I agree with you 100%!  My Dad saw this coming in the 60's and dragged my then new bride and I to John Birch meetings that warned about it back then. Almost all they warned about has come true.

The plugged was pulled on the cesspool long ago. We're now noticing the swirl getting faster.

The John Birch Society is one of the most falsely vilified organizations in U.S. history. And you're right about the stuff they predicted. Somewhere I have cassette tapes of Bircher speeches from the '70s and '80s. All the "nutty" "conspiracy theory" stuff came true. My only quibble is I do not believe in conspiracies. Just as good men automatically act in their enlightened self-interest, evil men will seek their professed ends as well. All people really need to drink the Kool Aid is a bit of inspiration, and there's enough of that from the Loony Left.

• Like 1

My HS history teacher gave us extra credit points to attend John Birch meetings. Funny, all the stuff they talked about, predicted, warned us about is now commonplace today, so much so that no one bats an eyelash in disbelief. 

• Like 1

Leftists today consider John Birch right up there with Hitler because Birch opposed the civil rights act. Fact is a lot of people opposed the civil rights act. And it wasn't so much a race thing but a constitutional thing. The irony is that the ones that opposed it on race were leftist southern democraps.

Don't know much else about Birch find I do get pissed off when someone dismisses him because they say he was a racist. I don't buy that.

There is no irony whatsoever. The Democrat party is the party of slavery, the Republican party is the party of liberation. Through some heavy arm twisting a Democrat president just happened to sign the civil rights act even though he tried to stop it for years.

The civil rights act was wrong, and was unconstitutional. But there is no denying it was done for the right reasons. Unusual situation. Now it's been expanded into a carnival forcing people to act against their will to appease people that are not even being discriminated against. At this point there is no reason for it and it needs to be done away with.

My HS history teacher gave us extra credit points to attend John Birch meetings. Funny, all the stuff they talked about, predicted, warned us about is now commonplace today, so much so that no one bats an eyelash in disbelief. 

Your teacher, were they to try that today, would immediately be dismissed and stripped of all benefits. They might also come up on some sort of charge.

Anti-black discrimination will forever be blamed on Republicans even though 21 senate Democrats voted against the bill in 1964, but just six Republicans. Unfortunately one of those Republicans was Barry Goldwater, who went on to landslide defeat in the presidential election that year. 1964 was the only year my father ever voted Democrat. Wm. Buckley was also against it but years later pre-echoed Mipa's statement that the act was unconstitutional but probably correct. I'm not sure about its unconstitutionality because of the 14th Amendment. However, it did not solve anything as far as I'm concerned but the obvious nonsense changes (drinking fountains, lunch counters) that would have come about anyway. 

Your teacher, were they to try that today, would immediately be dismissed and stripped of all benefits. They might also come up on some sort of charge.

Don Bosco Prep was a bit different back then. That teacher passed away last year after living a long and fruitful life. His obituary tells the type of man he was: 

http://adamsgreen.com/book-of-memories/2262507/Bruchalski-Thaddeus/obituary.php

Don Bosco Prep was a bit different back then. That teacher passed away last year after living a long and fruitful life. His obituary tells the type of man he was: 

http://adamsgreen.com/book-of-memories/2262507/Bruchalski-Thaddeus/obituary.php

My father used to threaten to send me "away" to Don Bosco. We lived in Hoboken and I would have had to board :)  

Mr. Bruchalski sounds like he was a great guy. I had a few teachers cut from that cloth at Xavier H.S. (1968-72). Many of them were alumni from the '20s and '30s.

They don't make men (or schools) like that any more. My alma mater went to pot at least 20 years ago. Probably the only H.S. in NYC today with a Gay-Straight Alliance and a rifle range. Shooting and Latin were mandatory back in the day. They've been replaced by buggery and diversity. 

• Like 1

There is no irony whatsoever. The Democrat party is the party of slavery, the Republican party is the party of liberation. Through some heavy arm twisting a Democrat president just happened to sign the civil rights act even though he tried to stop it for years.

The civil rights act was wrong, and was unconstitutional. But there is no denying it was done for the right reasons. Unusual situation. Now it's been expanded into a carnival forcing people to act against their will to appease people that are not even being discriminated against. At this point there is no reason for it and it needs to be done away with.

Sure there is. In terms of what Democrats say.

To us... the higher information folks....that is correct. No irony. We know the deal. The idiot/willfully blind left...not so much.

I'm in agreement with what you are saying.

My father used to threaten to send me "away" to Don Bosco. We lived in Hoboken and I would have had to board :)

Mr. Bruchalski sounds like he was a great guy. I had a few teachers cut from that cloth at Xavier H.S. (1968-72). Many of them were alumni from the '20s and '30s.

They don't make men (or schools) like that any more. My alma mater went to pot at least 20 years ago. Probably the only H.S. in NYC today with a Gay-Straight Alliance and a rifle range. Shooting and Latin were mandatory back in the day. They've been replaced by buggery and diversity. 

I was accepted into Xavier (my mom wanted me to go there,) but I went to DBP. When I was at DBP they still had boarders and the oldest building was their dorm. Most of those guys were the three-letter athletes. I did take Latin all four years there.