gleninjersey

Happy New Year - Hello 2017, So Long 2016

2016 was one of the best and worst years for me. Long overdue promotion at work. Not a lot of extra money but more is more and the recognition was nice. Birth of the first nephew in our family to my wife's sister. He's a real cutie. Recent unexpected death of my father inlaw that we are still reeling from. So I say so long to 2016. The good, the bad and the ugly of it.

Hello 2017! Looking forward to Trump being sworn in. Praying he can help turn this country around. Looking forward to possibly going to France with the family to visit my youngest sister inlaw who moved there for work. I'm not much on traveling but my wife and girls are very excited. So I'm excited that they are excited. I'm sure I can find some interesting WWII historical sites to visit as I'm not that interested in art, fashion or wine. Wonder how far the Berretta factory is in Italy and if they offer tours? Next year my oldest daughter graduates eight grade and will start high school. My youngest daughter will move from fifth to sixth grade and she'll be a mere year from becoming a teenager as next year comes to a close. My wife and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. WOW, that went fast! We'll be looking foward to twenty more!

I look foward to meeting more forum members, attending more Shotgun Shoot Outs in Clinton (I WILL be purchasing a shootgun in 2017!), organizing at least one Pints & Patriots bar outing this coming year and hunting with my newsest brother inlaw (he took me hunting for first time two years ago).

May you and yours be blessed with good heath and love in the coming New Year. Good bless and see you on the range or at the bar! Happy New Year everyone!

• Like 4

C'mon 2017…be something special…please.

Careful what you wish for! 

Time to join hands, sing Kumbaya, and kick some Dumbocrat ass on the homefront.  2017 will be the defining point for 2A in NJ.  Get involved or forever hold you peace.  Any type of Freedom is never free.

To all my friends here, may the new year find you and yours in good health and prosperity.  Be safe, think before you act, enjoy life.

• Like 2