Zeke

Is it wrong?

Is it wrong when you get deer summer sausage from your father in law. Both you and your wife consume it. Then it's potty training time part 2 for both of you.

So you bring what's left into work and offer it to the crew. No warning. Jus a gift.....

Is that wrong?

Lol

Does your FIL regret you marrying his daughter?  Or is he another one of those who claim to know how to process game meat.  Truthfully, I avoid all game meats unless I know the hunter and the processor.  Nothing worst than game meat tainted by poor harvesting methods. I would not feed it to my enemy, payback's a bitch!

Does your FIL regret you marrying his daughter? Or is he another one of those who claim to know how to process game meat. Truthfully, I avoid all game meats unless I know the hunter and the processor. Nothing worst than game meat tainted by poor harvesting methods. I would not feed it to my enemy, payback's a bitch!

It's possible he may regret his daughters choice. Lol

This came from his butcher, he does not process his own. It's possible he's good friends with the butcher.

It is if you stole the TP..LMAO  

Even worst if you sprayed the TP with Pepper spray. If you haven't seen the video of a GF getting revenge on YT starts out slow, but beware you're going to laugh you're ask off  

Link to video

Having suffered just the TP version thanks to my dear ol wife I highly do not recommend using this prank.  I can laugh now, but wasn't funny.  ok a little

On another note many years ago, around 18yrs old.  I decided to bring in a pot of deer stew for the guys at work.   

Even asked dear ol mom to lend a hand. so I didn't screw it up. After much work I was excited for the crew to try it  (So good)

Next morning I start my Honda Civic EX, Place the crock Pot on the passenger side floor. And off I went.  Works only 7miles away. 

A quarter mile from work, I get cut off forcing me to slam on my brakes.  Needless to say the crock pot fell over and I had literally a pool of deer stew 1" thick on the floor. 

I thought I did a great job cleaning it up, months went by.  Weather got warmer and warmer. I started to smell this raunchy scent. The warmer it got the worst the smell.  Being I worked at a Transfer Station I thought I maybe I stepped in something while I was outside.... Come June it got so bad I had to find what was causing it.  I move the passenger side seat back to find dry moldy funky as hell left over deer stew. lol  

Even after cleaning it, it took months to clear up.  Never made deer stew again. 

^I can top that. As a part time.job I used to take exotic animals (mostly reptiles) around to kids birthday party's and school programs. My boss had a smaller snake escape from its transport cage one winter day. It crawled up into the dash somewhere and died. That was his only vehicle and he could not afford to pay someone to remove the dash so we just had to live with the smell untill it went away. If anyone has smelled dead reptile it's just about the worst smell ever, much worse than dead mammals.