SJG

Hartman Optic Wow!

1 hour ago, tattooo said:

I hope you don't need to be an IT programmer to use it though, and anything rechargeable usually blows for battery life ....

What's the MSRP on it ?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

That is where they lost me.... "USB... plug it into your phone to charge."

Although they say it takes a CR123 as well... why the hell would you need an app for it anyway?

That is where they lost me.... "USB... plug it into your phone to charge."
Although they say it takes a CR123 as well... why the hell would you need an app for it anyway?

I completely agree....optics should be simple, uncomplicated and just work when you need them the most.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

So I'm being shilled at by some idiot who thinks 85% of the world is right handed and left eye dominant. He's also telling me that a big window helps with night sigts. Doesn't do shit if the night sight limits your field of view. 

They studiously avoid showing how good the reticle looks in real world use and how well it holds zero. 

• Like 1

some neat concepts, but there is way to much going on in there imho. id have to see some long term hard use before i consider it. i dont even like that my camera has rechargeable batteries, i like throw aways, alto easier to stash spares then remember to charge the thing. the auto slee/on is cool, untill the first time you pull it up and its not on, ya know.

• Like 1