TokenEntry

YouTube censorship of gun channels

Last night I happen to have come across a video by Tim of the Military Arms Channel. His latest video tells of him receiving a strike on his account. As a temporary measure to prevent further strikes on his account, he disabled ALL his videos with the exception of the one explaining why. The possibility of wanting to do any kind of DIY modding on a gun, review a firearm, or increase their firearm knowledge base will be limited to web pages with screen shots like in the past. People will no longer take the extensive time to create web pages explaining such details when a 10 min video can be filmed. I just want to remind everyone who strongly supports the 2nd Amendment should not take for granted the 1st Amendment.

Regards,

TokenEntry

• Like 1

This is being talked about on my Florida Forums as well.

Hickok45 still looks like he's operating on YouTube, but he also has an alternate venue called (Full30). He started putting videos there in response to the previous time YouTube banned him....  

I noticed that this morning. I was searching for his "Assault Rifle vs AR-15" video to show the difference to some anti AR friends of mine who believe that Semi Auto and Select Fire are essentially the same. He does a great job. Hopefully he will be back soon.

The continued use of YOUTUBE by gun friendly types and or personalities -  is like watering the tree that has the noose around your neck.....

The very traffic that is generated by the click's, ad's etc. are being used to garner money for the very service that bans you......yet the gun guys there, want to stay on youtube - kinda stupid right

Also understand that the problems with them for the most part it is hitting them directly in the pocket book - this is not so much about the 1A, but more as to how much money is being derived by them for their presence there and the revenue stream - otherwise they would all be on FULL30.

But his is just my opinion..........

YouTube has been removing videos and shutting down anyone who even questions the truth about Florida School Shooting. I know at least one alternate journalist has moved to bitchute and wrote about waiting for D-Tube approval whatever that is. Hopefully these alternate video sites put a huge dent in YouTube revenue

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, capt14k said:

YouTube has been removing videos and shutting down anyone who even questions the truth about Florida School Shooting. I know at least one alternate journalist has moved to bitchute and wrote about waiting for D-Tube approval whatever that is. Hopefully these alternate video sites put a huge dent in YouTube revenue

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Do not ever question what you are being told it the truth - dont you get it - it is for your own good....

• Like 1

Censorship is nothing new on social media since it is owned and operated mostly by progressives. It's becoming more frequent now as they are losing to us. YouTube and parent company Google have a huge presence on the internet. I was opposed to them being regulated in the past, but now I've changed my mind. I do not watch MSM and this includes Fox News. Most of my news channels I watch are independent media on YouTube. The mid term elections are here and it would not surprise me if they remove conservative outlets on all social media platforms.

Regards,

TokenEntry

11 minutes ago, TokenEntry said:

FYI - I noticed that Tim's videos are now available to view again on the Military Arms Channel.

Regards,

TokenEntry

He uploaded some older ones too for some reason.