tgz13

The Official NJGF Photo Thread!

Hmm.. maybe it's time to pick up a pink CavArms lower for the woman lol No hello kitty stickers tho. I promise :lol:

Let me know if you do. I have some photo ideas.

There's a bunch more pink customs here:

http://www.jimsgunsupply.com/DuraCoat/duracoatpictures.html#PINK%20GUNS!!!!

What I don't understand about pink camo is, where the hell are you hiding that you'll be less visible with it? The Mermaid Parade? Christopher Street? San Francisco? Hunting unicorns and elves in some nightmare pink fairy tale forest? I don't get it. Pink Camo??

BTW, there are a bunch of nicely done guns there, but I really like this one:

[attachment=0]USAMP.jpg[/attachment]

I would think about something like that if I had a real beater that needed work. Crappy photo, but nice finish.

ETA:

Now I'm thinking about Godzilla. Hmmm...

[attachment=0]DSCN0937.JPG[/attachment]

Wolfy and Max is responsible for this recent purchase :)

S&W 1911 Pro .45

gorgeous looker. did you shoot it yet? where did you find one? I know wolfy was looking to get one in a 45 as well.

It's chromed, I bought it like that in a local shop for $115.00 on consignment.

Never seen another like it so I bought it and hung it on the wall.

Very nice! Did you shoot it? I'm generally against bubba'ing up a historical gun (ie, non-removable mods).. but this is like elevating it to a new level.

I seen some pics of an enfield that had been nickle plated.. it looked awesome as well.

Yeah I am purist with most all my surplus rifles.

It's okay at 50 yards beyond that I get a lot of flyers, the lands are good but the diamiter at

the muzzle is shot about about 1-2" down doing the bullet test it swallows it down to the casing.

My 19/30 is tight pretty accurate at 100 yards, 3-4" groups not to bad for Iron sights and for a rifle

made in the late 20's.

Yeah I am purist with most all my surplus rifles.

It's okay at 50 yards beyond that I get a lot of flyers, the lands are good but the diamiter at

the muzzle is shot about about 1-2" down doing the bullet test it swallows it down to the casing.

My 19/30 is tight pretty accurate at 100 yards, 3-4" groups not to bad for Iron sights and for a rifle

made in the late 20's.

That's pretty good for such a rifle.. plus the sights are pretty crude when compared to say a mauser.

Do you have any K-31's ?

In the 3rd picture down There is a 98k in 8mm that I redid, the stock and bluing.

It's very accurate at 100 yards, I want to get it out to 200 yards at some larger targets to see what it can really do.

Very Nice!

I have a yugo 24/47.. i managed to cut a 1x2 in half on the short side @ 100 yards with surplus ammo.. (lucky shot i guess.. but i take credit :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

I think my K-31 is my favorite surplus rifle so far though. Amazingly accurate, and the design is almost a work of art. I slapped a big old honking modern scope on it to be awesomely different :ugeek:

It's not bad, never jam's striker fired with 2nd pull options if there is a fail to fire.

The only draw back for me is, I am not a big fan of poly framed pistols and 2nd the strait 8 sights

are a pain in the butt for me to get used to.

It's not bad, never jam's striker fired with 2nd pull options if there is a fail to fire.

The only draw back for me is, I am not a big fan of poly framed pistols and 2nd the strait 8 sights

are a pain in the butt for me to get used to.

Taurus is always making new and innovative stuff but I'm still leary of their semi-autos. I like the 24/7 series, though. Thanks