tgz13

The Official NJGF Photo Thread!

Dude when the hell did you get a CZ???? I've been wanting to shoot one of those.

And Ken why must you post your professional photo's in this thread with us people who have no clue what we are doing?

I got it a couple of months ago. Posted about it and everything. Where were you???

Anytime you want to shoot it, feel free.

Jeremy,

I hope you don't mind, but I took a few minutes to play with your image. Just stylized it a little in Photoshop.[attachment=0]jeremy.jpg[/attachment]

If you prefer that I take it down, just let me know.

Ken

John,

Thanks. All I really wanted to do was fix the color balance, but one thing led to another. Photoshop isn't all that tough if you just play around in it for a while. There are hundreds of online tutorials for effects, and you can just pick up some tidbits and techniques, and move ahead from there. As long as you keep your original, all you stand to lose is some time.

K

• Like 1

No problem at all, It looks a lot better. I just got into photography recently and I have been practicing with paint.net on some of my photos. I had a little trouble with that one getting the colors to come out and lighting it up.

No problem at all, It looks a lot better. I just got into photography recently and I have been practicing with paint.net on some of my photos. I had a little trouble with that one getting the colors to come out and lighting it up.

Welcome to the other "shooting sport" that will drain your bank account if you let it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

K

Is there really that much difference in color between the plastic frame, the grip insert and the slide? It looks almost like a Tri-Color in the picture. I had an M&P .40 and it all looked black to me, even when I took pictures of it.