Maksim

Any interest in a reloading class?

there are not polish and russian stores in NH?

Not sure you could ever find Polish or Russian people in NH much less the food. :lol:

The place in Garfield makes most of the food on site. It is outstanding. Now if you want great seafood, we are the place to be. We actually have a lot of great specialty shops in my area. My neighbors make maple syrup and honey. we have a few wineries nearby. Fresh buffalo and game meats are readily available.

But try and find a good bagel. We have some good pizza places but not even close to the ones back in Secaucus or Hoboken. Or Nutley, home of some really great pizza.

Not sure you could ever find Polish or Russian people in NH much less the food. :lol:

The place in Garfield makes most of the food on site. It is outstanding. Now if you want great seafood, we are the place to be. We actually have a lot of great specialty shops in my area. My neighbors make maple syrup and honey. we have a few wineries nearby. Fresh buffalo and game meats are readily available.

But try and find a good bagel. We have some good pizza places but not even close to the ones back in Secaucus or Hoboken. Or Nutley, home of some really great pizza.

I am sure boston has a few... =) Speaking of which, havent been to boston in a long long while.

but.... we do know a russian couple in NH. in fact, that is who is having the baby.

Any new developements on a hands on reloading class. Seems that a lot of people are interested in a class.

If it helps, I have a Lee Classic Turret press mounted on a retrofitted workmate. It is portable so if needed for the class...no problem.

Here is an update

I am working on putting together a class. We are working on a classroom and waiting on some paperwork. It will probably be in Mid August. If there is still an interest please let me know. I will have more details and post them as we get closer.

The best pizza I ever had; Sopranos in New Milford, next to the High School. Hoboken has some good ones in Washington Av.

Here is an update

I am working on putting together a class. We are working on a classroom and waiting on some paperwork. It will probably be in Mid August. If there is still an interest please let me know. I will have more details and post them as we get closer.

I am still interested in the class. Willing to provide some assistance if needed.

I have been reloading for a very short time and would love some "professional" instruction. I like the Montana gold 124gr for 9mm. What do most of you guys use? Always looking for a good formula and we usually load "light" for our tactical meets to reduce recoil and time on second shot.

I took the Metallic Reloading course from the NRA HQ site: http://www.nrainstructors.org/CourseCatalog.aspx#mcr but would like to get in with a few people or someone who has been doing it for a while to get as much info as possible. I just ordered some supplies, but still need primers.

So if there is anyone in the northern NJ area that is willing to 'teach me how to fish' than I would love to learn. I also have a friend that is interested as well.

Thanks.

I am still waiting on my paperwork from the NRA to come back. I was expecting it back but not yet. I still plan to give a class, but I am waiting for the certificate to make it legit.

I am availible for any questions if you shoot me a PM or post.

Thanks to everyone else who is posting videos, info and offers to help.There is a lot of experience on the board and it is all about helping out the next guy.