Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

cont of relationship thread... when do you inform someone.

Got a friend that is interested in dating this new girl he met. Really got me thinking. With mine... I got into the hobby after we started dating.

But... if someone is meeting someone... for the first time... when do you let it out of the bag?

Take a person to the range on what date?

:D

I think it all depends.

If you go to the range atleast once a week just about every week then i would just bring it up in conversation. Just as you would if you were part of a softball team or bowling league. When you are talking to the person about yourself, you throw out the and on Sunday mornings i play in a mens softball league. But in this instance yeah on Tuesday nights i normally go to " " gun range where i am a member.

Or

Just don't say anything at all if you don't want people to know you own firearms.

I'm the type of guy that lays it all out on the table asap. That way if she's not into it, you can move right on to the next one and cut your losses.

NOBS.gif

I agree, lay her on the table and see what happens.

Oh boy... never thought I may have to lock a thread down because of a mod. :lol:

Ok... back on target.... when do you lay it out?