revenger

suspension of freedom

With the unconstitutional and poorly executed actions imposed upon us to save us from ourselves what are the chances of the citizens waking up and realizing what just happened and who is making it worse.    with the leftists dream come true with the shutting down and blowing to smithereens of the economy will any of the people start to realize what we have know since the creation of the country.   What has occurred is what the  anti-American politicians would do during normal times should they be allowed to and the morons continue to vote for them,  this will be the norm under a democrat controlled country even without a virus.

I have to wonder will the bird and bunny kooks who lost their right to walk freely in the parks, the bicycle riders with their goofy spandex clothes and funny looking helmets and other anti-gun/defense people finally see what the goals of these people are and vote accordingly.

• Like 1

The minions will go on being minions. Not questioning authority. After all...they know what's best for us.

Don't they???

Being a child of the 70's, we questioned authority... Never believed anyone over 30...I now am quite a bit over that age now but still ask questions of authority. Unfortunately the answers ask for more questions. Something the minions don't do. 

• Agree 1

A significant part of the newfound democrat majority in the US House in 2018 was due to flipped seats in New Jersey (4, I think ) and California.  (It still surprises me that super blue new jersey had and equal number of R's and D's in the house before 2018! ).  We will see how angry and dissatisfied people are in November.  Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon, and Salem counties received no stimulus money that was granted to New Jersey.  It ironic that 3 out of 4 of those counties tend to run on the red side, especially Warren.

point of order:

22 hours ago, revenger said:

the bicycle riders with their goofy spandex clothes and funny looking helmets

I'm in that class, and yet rabidly PRO-GUN and PRO-FREEDOM, and so are most that I know.  Please stop being so general in your assumption.

usa-2-880x1084.jpg

71Nv9suAWHL._AC_SX425_.jpg

61OCXBTUu6L._AC_UY550_.jpg

just a couple jerseys I rock.  So you can right fuck off in your assumptions.

51 minutes ago, Sota said:

point of order:

I'm in that class, and yet rabidly PRO-GUN and PRO-FREEDOM, and so are most that I know.  Please stop being so general in your assumption.

usa-2-880x1084.jpg

Nice t shirts...

1 hour ago, Sota said:

point of order:

usa-2-880x1084.jpg

so i have often wondered and never actually known anyone that wore them to ask....wouldnt normal athletic apparel be the same?.......no offense and this is not directed at you and your shirts are not what im referring to...but what's the point of the spandex "sponsor" laden jerseys for middle aged office worker wearing them...hes not sponsored nor has ever raced and been sponsored....is it just like a form of larping?.... in my opinion it would be like a person going to the range in full kit/bdu's who never served or earned the patches he wears?

This isn't the First Amendment lounge.

Otherwise I'd talk about how SCOTUS has ruled on it before, the Constitution specifies that during emergencies restrictions are legal.

Not getting to live your life the way you want it at the expensive of others isn't un-Constitutional.

• Disagree 3

Cycling gear generally is made of fabrics designed to wick away sweat and allow appropriate air movement, while also providing UV protection.  they're cut to fit when in a cycling position, and generally have multiple pockets.  The shorts are are designed the same, and the padding provides, well, padding in all the right places when sitting in the saddle for a long time.

As for the designs and such... they're fun.  For me, they become something to look forward too.  Unfortunately, some don't fit me any more. :(

With regards to what other people wear... wear whatever makes you comfortable and gets you out and riding, I'd say.

• Informative 1

7 hours ago, Greenday said:

Not getting to live your life the way you want it at the expensive of others isn't un-Constitutional.

Not getting to go to work and provide for your family is unconstitutional. 

• Agree 3

21 hours ago, Sota said:

point of order:

(pictures edited out)

We certainly rode in very, very different circles.