Sign in to follow this  
67gtonut

FNG from Rockaway NJ

Hey People!!!

Just got the link to this site.....

Quick intro....

43 yrs old. Been in the auto industry 23+years. Currently a Service Advisor at a Morris County dealer.

Total car nut...... NASCAR, NHRA.

I own a 67 Pontiac GTO, and currently the Vice-Prez of the Garden State GTO's a Chapter of the GTOAA.

Also into motorcycles, got my Motorcycle endorsement as part of my mid-life crisis 4 years ago....

Just got back in to guns after many years. Loving my S&W MP9.... my main firearm, also have a S&W 22A as my plinker. Just picked up a Beretta 92FS, just because I think they are just a beautiful piece, but after about 100 rds........... not really thrilled with it, dont know why.... I think I am spoiled by my MP9.....

and before you ask...

GSGTOPicnic013.jpg

Car is currently about 75% thru a current paint job, I will post pics of the completed job.....

GSGTOPicnic013.jpg

Car is currently about 75% thru a current paint job, I will post pics of the completed job.....

Welcome aboard, glad you came over.

I love your car, muscle cars are like no other. Grew up around them, dad had a 68 Camaro SS Convertible.. Black on Black, 427 and loud as hell lol.

Now I get tortured b/c my neighbor has a yellow and black 68, thing has a mean rumble to it :twisted:

6 pack or 4 bbl?

Welcome!

LOL... Oh boy..... you said 6 pack...... that MOPAR talk. :evil:

In the Pontiac world........ It a Tripower :D

but no.......... its a 4 bbl. I thought about going to a Tripower, but decided to put the $$$ toward the paintjob....

Greetings from Sussex County.

Nice car.

My first car was a '67 Firebird. The thing was a monster, nasty pointed steel nose and all.

Most of the interaction I've had with law enforcement was in that car. It just wouldn't go slow. Ever.

I know what you mean about the M&P. I shoot an M&P .40 and really like it. Fits like a glove, eats anything I feed it, and I swear it's laughing at me every time I miss.

Ken

Greetings from Sussex County.

Nice car.

My first car was a '67 Firebird. The thing was a monster, nasty pointed steel nose and all.

Most of the interaction I've had with law enforcement was in that car. It just wouldn't go slow. Ever.

I know what you mean about the M&P. I shoot an M&P .40 and really like it. Fits like a glove, eats anything I feed it, and I swear it's laughing at me every time I miss.

Ken

MP's are awesome guns....

Had a trigger job done on it..... freakin awesome.

Welcome! A friend of mine just received his purchase permits. I he is thinking Glock, H&K and Sig. I told him to consider the M&P. Regarding your 92FS, I have Hogue grips and a D hammer spring on my 92FS and I like the way it shoots.