DevsAdvocate

Home invasion thread.

You guys are the minority then, everyone else is always complaining that tehre are too many of us..especially after they get a summons :D .

... but it's used on that "Other" site...

Let me guess as a newcomer here, the "other site" represents either AR15.com or NJCSD.

Either of them are known to be anti-LEO. Other than here, I've been at M4Carbine.net for years. Great information, great people, no bashing or bullshit like that allowed. As a non-LEO I will say that such mentality ruins a forum.

Neptune Township - 12xx 6th Avenue - Two black males, both armed with handguns restrained the homeowner while ransacking his home, and ultimately getting away with his 2005 black GMC Yukon bearing NJ registration ZAU69Z. One of the assailants drove the Yukon, the other followed in a blue Honda, unk NJ registration and unk model.

This happened about 2 hours ago, I wasn't near a computer, so I'm just posting it now.

Some others from the past few months. . . this is barely 1/4 of them over the past few months. Many many many more.

3/25/10 7:50

Essex, Irvington - 7xx 18th Ave| Pd is looking for a dark colored vehicle with at least two suspects that were armed. Taken was computers and cash.

3/20/10 12:53

Hudson, North Bergen, Tonnelle Ave & 70th St| Pd looking for 2 males in a tan suv for a home invasion, actors were armed with a screwdriver and fled the scene with $1000 usc.

2/02/10 18:35

Atlantic, Galloway, 1xx Federal Ct| 2 m/h actors armed with a shotgun robbed the occupant and fled the scene in a vehicle with a loud muffler.

1/22/10 3:13

Essex, Newark 3xx 7th Ave| Resident reports 1 b/m and 2-3 other unk race forced entry and assaulted him. Proceeds were several computers. Crime scene being established.

1/19/10 23:11

Gloucester, Wenonah, xxx N Synnott Ave| Pd looking for a tall m/b wearing all blk clothing,fled the residence.K-9 enroute.Neg inj's to the home owner.

11/22/09 18:14

Ocean, Brick Township, 2xx North River Side| Mocib in effect for a home invasion robbery,wanted are a w/m and b/m.W/m is 5'10 to 5'11,b/m 5'8 thin build;both wearing black clothing with gloves.Fled in 1999 ford taurus plate yyr45r. Unknown weapon shown.

12/23/09 10:26

Essex, East Orange, 18x Greenwood Ave| Pd reporting a home invasion by 2 males who fled in a black toyota solara with georgia plates. 1 male was wearing a ski mask. Both armed with firearms, one was an automatic firearm.

11/12/09 12:10

Middlesex, Sayreville, Winkler Street| Police on scene with confirmed home invasion / armed robbery, actors used a taser gun on victims, looking for at least (2) suspects, one was wearing grey hoodie, possibly fled towards east brunswick south river area, bolo issued, ems req for eval of victim, nfi

Not a home invasion, but in case any of you Toms River guys saw a bunch of police activity across the street from the Mall on hooper ave. . . a couple outside the Toys 'R' Us store got robbed at knife point, one person was stabbed. Toms River Township Police apprehended the male and female suspect about 20 minutes later.

Chad, you really have to get rid of the Crack of Maks. My eyes burn everytime I read a post of yours.

I added that picture into my ad muncher filters. Flashy animated gifs and butt cracks are out straight away.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/07/cra ... tml?hpt=T2

This wasn't an incident in New Jersey. It happened in Washington state, but there is a lesson to be learned from this: Don't trust people!

A couple posted a diamond ring, of all the things, for sale on Craigslist. During the home invasion, the two children and the husband and wife were tied up, and then the husband was shot dead when he took action.

Like the above story, that dealt with someone dressing up as the authorities, the criminals in this case posed as prospective buyers to gain access.