Sign in to follow this  
Ray Ray

must have guns?

To add to Chad's list.

One bolt action. Preferably (at least for me) a .338 Lapua.

1. Tactical Shotgun

2. .22 LR

3. AR

4. AK

5. HD Pistol

6. .40 or .45 Compact for Carry (if you travel and have a FL / Utah CCW)

In no particular order:

.22LR handgun (semi OR revolver - both is even better!)

.22LR rifle

shotgun of some sort - 12GA or 20GA if you're recoil sensitive

.357 revolver

.45 ACP, preferably a 1911 but a CZ, Ruger, Sig, etc, will do.

Battle rifle of some sort - M1, M1a, 1903, Mosin Nagant, etc.

That's pretty much my minimum list. If you have more money to spend, then you can add

Carbine (M1, SKS, AR-15, AK47, etc)

bolt action rifle (take your pick!) in a caliber large enough to hunt with.

9 mm semiauto handgun

.44 magnum revolver

derringer of some sort - just for fun.

I have all my must haves in various calibers, however there is one handgun that I don't need but I do want. Some feel it's ugly and useless others state it's a work of art, for me this is the Mateba Autorevolver. I am trying to decide on caliber, model, and barrel lenght before I start my search.

I personally want to get one of "everything" before I start getting another pistol or whatnot. Stopped by Cheyenne Mtn, and took a look at a SW MP15 and the Mossberg 500 Special purpose (one with the muzzle break, one without). I have hardly any experience with shotguns, but have been considering one for awhile. I didn't realize how cheap they were :shock: . So, I'm either going to get a Mossberg next month, or save up a bit more for the MP15... ahh. Other then that, I need a 1911 in .45 :D

I personally do not like 40sw.... tooo high compression in that round. with a wonder plastic pistol, it just sucks.

the only 9mm must have really is a Browning Hi power. at least for me. CZ nice to have. HK nice to have. 9mm bhp is a must have.

1911, must have.. I drank the cool aid..i need a 1911 9mm sw pro series.. even considering selling cz. lol.

personally, I like the 9mm round.

would be nice to pickup another oddball... but 45gap fits the bill nicely. although am looking at the fn's 5.7

I personally do not like 40sw.... tooo high compression in that round. with a wonder plastic pistol, it just sucks.

the only 9mm must have really is a Browning Hi power. at least for me. CZ nice to have. HK nice to have. 9mm bhp is a must have.

1911, must have.. I drank the cool aid..i need a 1911 9mm sw pro series.. even considering selling cz. lol.

personally, I like the 9mm round.

would be nice to pickup another oddball... but 45gap fits the bill nicely. although am looking at the fn's 5.7

357 sig? that's an oddball and you can use 40 caliber mags as well.

I love my Glock .40 S&W and my 10MM, but I don't know if I am qualified to really say what is a "nice gun"

I shoot best with my Smith and Wesson .357 and my Beretta 9MM, which is my HP gun

I start my 1911 collection tomm...

If you like it then it is nice to you. No need to be qualified to have an opinion.

Just as long as you like what I think are nice guns you will have a correct opinion. :mrgreen:

Some suggestions please.

Applied for 4 Permits tonight.

Already have a Glock 19, XD45, Browning Buckmark Contour, S&W 22A, Colt HBAR, Custom 10/22 & a Ruger 77 22lr

Really feel I need a 1911 of some sort. Dont want a $2000 one. Most of the fun in a 1911 is to "customize" it. So probably a GI version.

So a 1911 is next on my list.

I have heard everyone should own a Sig...so maybe.

How about a S&W M&P? what caliber?

Should have a wheel gun as well, right?

But then again...I do have a sight installation tool for Glocks. It needs to be put to work.

Decisions, decisions.

Now, I have figure out how to pay for them :?:

PS....Vinny, I will be in touch with you!!! :D:):D:):D