Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

i was there with ray, the loud guy. you picked up the ORC smith, we chatted some

I bought this one from Butch's in Vineland. The only other ORC I held was at Millers in Delaware. At least that I can remember. I don't know the Tony's that you mentioned. I am hoping that I do run into some people though, it is always neat meeting people you only know from the web!

EDIT: I did stop into Hague's a few weeks ago. Held a Bushmaster laughed in my head at the price, thanked them kindly and then left

i was there with ray, the loud guy. you picked up the ORC smith, we chatted some

You SOB, how dare you!

I thought the same thing though, I would've bet dollars to donuts it was the same guy. His name was Jeff though right?

Brian, I know your bringing that bad boy down to Ft. Dix in April right?

You SOB, how dare you!

I thought the same thing though, I would've bet dollars to donuts it was the same guy. His name was Jeff though right?

Brian, I know your bringing that bad boy down to Ft. Dix in April right?

Most certainly :)

Finally joined the club and couldn't be any happier. Haven't shot her yet but this weekend is going to be our play date.

StagModel8AllDressedUp.jpg

Stag Model 8

Daniel Defense Piston Omega Rail

Magpul MAID grip

Magpul trigger guard

TROY combat grip

Vortex Strikefire

Mags from you know who

If my wife sees one more package come to the house she is going to kill me but I am thinking of changing the stock and adding a sling.

jjsknd.jpg

I decided to put my SOT status to good use and purchased a LMT 10.5" complete SBR with a AAC M4-2000

The barebones SBR from LMT will serve as a demo however I upgraded the handguard, trigger, stock, grip, buffer, and action spring. I can never leave things alone...

First range trip later this week but as long as all goes well, I'll be running this in Carbine 2 w/ EAG Tactical in two weeks then a custom LAV carbine course I'm hosting in a month.

• Like 2

Here is my lot.

*All stocks and muzzle brakes are permanently pinned of course.

DSCF0067.jpg

Top - .223 Krieger NM barrel. Aero Precision receivers. Note the UBR mounted on the A2 rifle buffer. :icon_mrgreen:

Mid - .223 16" Walther Lothar SS barrel. Superior Arms receiver.

Low - .22LR Tactical Solutions upper on Aero Precision lower.

Nice collection! Can you provide us with teh specs?

From left to right

Noveske Low Pro Recce

16" with YHM Phantom brake pinned

Troy BUIS

Magpul afg,miad grip,BAD lever,ASAP plate

Vltor IMOD stock pinned

National match stage 2 trigger

Larue mount with Bushnell 3200

Ambi safety

LWRCi M6A2

PWS FCS556 brake pinned

Aimpoint H1 with Larue mount

Madpul grips, vertical grip,BAD lever,ASAP plate

Vltor IMOD stock pinned

BCM personally built

BCM Upper, Blem lower, BCG

Troy BUIS

Daniel Defense 14.5" midlength with Battle Comp 1.5 pinned.

Daniel Defense 12" Lite rail

Daniel Defense loq peo gas block

Magpul MOE stock pinned

Magpul basic grip, BAD lever, ASAP plate

From left to right

Noveske Low Pro Recce

16" with YHM Phantom brake pinned

Troy BUIS

Magpul afg,miad grip,BAD lever,ASAP plate

Vltor IMOD stock pinned

National match stage 2 trigger

Larue mount with Bushnell 3200

Ambi safety

LWRCi M6A2

PWS FCS556 brake pinned

Aimpoint H1 with Larue mount

Madpul grips, vertical grip,BAD lever,ASAP plate

Vltor IMOD stock pinned

BCM personally built

BCM Upper, Blem lower, BCG

Troy BUIS

Daniel Defense 14.5" midlength with Battle Comp 1.5 pinned.

Daniel Defense 12" Lite rail

Daniel Defense loq peo gas block

Magpul MOE stock pinned

Magpul basic grip, BAD lever, ASAP plate

LOL... I'm pretty much looking to build the same thing myself soon.

_MG_2181.jpg

This one is almost done...

BCM 14.5" 1x7 BHF middie

BattleComp 1.5 (pinned)

Midlength CAR handguard

Stag Lower w/ pinned stock.

Bayo lug is ground down as a hunk of metal (no bayo can work on it now... not that it matters given the location of the lug wrt muzzle device)

_MG_2181.jpg

This one is almost done...

BCM 14.5" 1x7 BHF middie

BattleComp 1.5 (pinned)

Midlength CAR handguard

Stag Lower w/ pinned stock.

Bayo lug is ground down as a hunk of metal (no bayo can work on it now... not that it matters given the location of the lug wrt muzzle device)

That's sick. Now you have me reconsidering the length of my next BCM upper. I wanted to go 16" so as to use it on ARs other than my M16. Don't want to pay the $200 tax to SBR only one of the other ARs. But everything is bringing me back to pinned 14.5".

That's sick. Now you have me reconsidering the length of my next BCM upper. I wanted to go 16" so as to use it on ARs other than my M16. Don't want to pay the $200 tax to SBR only one of the other ARs. But everything is bringing me back to pinned 14.5".

Dunno if you know this, but BCM offers 14.5" middies pinned from their website. That's how I got mine. None of this 'going to ADCO' business.

Dunno if you know this, but BCM offers 14.5" middies pinned from their website. That's how I got mine. None of this 'going to ADCO' business.

Middy gas system? If they do it in pencil, you got me sold. Bye Bye, velocity. I've been agonizing over this. Thanks for the advice.

Anybody want a mildly abused 11.5? Only a few dozen BETA dumps that I can recall. Probably only two or three consecutive BETA dumps. Not sure of the NJ legality and if these are allowed as pistols.

Middy gas system? If they do it in pencil, you got me sold. Bye Bye, velocity. I've been agonizing over this. Thanks for the advice.

Anybody want a mildly abused 11.5? Only a few dozen BETA dumps that I can recall. Probably only two or three consecutive BETA dumps. Not sure of the NJ legality and if these are allowed as pistols.

Pencil? Do you mean lightweight barrel?

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-14-5-Mid-Length-LIGHT-WEIGHT-Upper-Receiver-p/bcm-urg-mid-14lw.htm

Unfortunately, their stock of middy 14.5s is not there atm.

Pencil? Do you mean lightweight barrel?

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-14-5-Mid-Length-LIGHT-WEIGHT-Upper-Receiver-p/bcm-urg-mid-14lw.htm

Unfortunately, their stock of middy 14.5s is not there atm.

I'm still vacillating over 14.5 and 16 at the moment.

I have no problem with a pinned or whatever flash hider, I shot a 16" middy with the A2 flash hider (which is also a comp, BTW) and it was very good. And, there is no way in hell I'm screwing a silencer on the SOB, I use over the comp/flash hider silencers for 5.56 because they get used for FA at some point.

So, I don't see any downside. Somebody please push me over the edge to get a pinned 14.5 instead of a 16". Actually, if they ship them that way, and I don't need to get somebody to work on them, the choice is narrowing quite a bit.

I aint going to put a PWS on there. They are good, but I shot out one of those things with BETA dumps. It's all eroded. $100 bucks.

I'm still vacillating over 14.5 and 16 at the moment.

I have no problem with a pinned or whatever flash hider, I shot a 16" middy with the A2 flash hider (which is also a comp, BTW) and it was very good. And, there is no way in hell I'm screwing a silencer on the SOB, I use over the comp/flash hider silencers for 5.56 because they get used for FA at some point.

So, I don't see any downside. Somebody please push me over the edge to get a pinned 14.5 instead of a 16". Actually, if they ship them that way, and I don't need to get somebody to work on them, the choice is narrowing quite a bit.

I aint going to put a PWS on there. They are good, but I shot out one of those things with BETA dumps. It's all eroded. $100 bucks.

BCM does ship them pinned.

BCM does ship them pinned.

You live pretty darn close to me. Do you want to try that upper on auto? Because I'd like to try it next to a few others. If your bolt carrier aint auto, and you are worried about headspace for some reason, we could use one of my carriers and throw your bolt in so that would not be an issue.

You live pretty darn close to me. Do you want to try that upper on auto? Because I'd like to try it next to a few others. If your bolt carrier aint auto, and you are worried about headspace for some reason, we could use one of my carriers and throw your bolt in so that would not be an issue.

Where do you shoot?

I'm a member at Ontelaunee outside of Allentown.

Where do you shoot?

I'm a member at Ontelaunee outside of Allentown.

That's very close to me. Do they allow auto? I know people that shoot there.

The only range I shoot at in Lehigh Valley that allows auto is Firing Line. And you can't shoot rifle rounds. The places round these parts I shoot auto with rifle caliber are either friends' lands or ranges we don't post about on teh intarwebs.

I need to get up early, if I don't get back please send me a message if you want to shoot it.

That's very close to me. Do they allow auto? I know people that shoot there.

The only range I shoot at in Lehigh Valley that allows auto is Firing Line. And you can't shoot rifle rounds. The places round these parts I shoot auto with rifle caliber are either friends' lands or ranges we don't post about on teh intarwebs.

I need to get up early, if I don't get back please send me a message if you want to shoot it.

I would like to take you up on your offer sometime soon. I'm waiting for some free time and good weather to sight this thing in... after that, I'd love to run it through on an auto lower.