Scorpio64

Clay Shoot Clinton WMA ** CANCELED **

12 minutes ago, brucin said:

Next Sunday long range forecast is calling for a balmy 58 degrees and RAIN.

Ten days ago three forecast sources, NOAA, Accuweather and weather.com all said today was supposed to be 52 and overcast. Jus say'n.

7 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Ten days ago three forecast sources, NOAA, Accuweather and weather.com all said today was supposed to be 52 and overcast. Jus say'n.

Lets hope they get this one wrong.

I know it's last minute but is anyone interested in going Today Sat ?  I could get there around 11:30 with a thrower, lic, extra clays, loaner 12ga pump, a pumpkin, & stay until whenever.

Areas of fog between 7am and 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, high near 53. Calm wind.  (Compared to the rain forecast they are calling for all day Sunday, which is highly disappointing).

3 hours ago, Pollywantagun said:

I know it's last minute but is anyone interested in going Today Sat ?  I could get there around 11:30 with a thrower, lic, extra clays, loaner 12ga pump, a pumpkin, & stay until whenever.

Areas of fog between 7am and 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, high near 53. Calm wind.  (Compared to the rain forecast they are calling for all day Sunday, which is highly disappointing).

I'm available

17 minutes ago, Mr.Stu said:

I'm thinking I'm going to go today regardless. I'll aim for about 11:30. If anyone wants to join me I'd be happy to see you.

I'll have guns that anyone is welcome to use, a thrower, clays, ammo and a hunting license.

I will see you there & looking forward to it !!  Thanks, Paul

4 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

DAMMIT!!!

This is the LAST TIME, I swear, the last time I hire that Warren woman to do a sun dance for these shoots.  Yanno, I don't think that charlatan is actually Amerindian at all.

I think you need to come down here and organize a shoot. 

We fucking need the rain….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, H2oVento said:

Is this off for tomorrow?

Yeah, it can't be helped.  Once again, the weather arrived earlier than forecast.  Tomorrows weather was supposed to be Monday's weather.  Yanno, I think, maybe Sunday has it out for me.

14 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I think you need to come down here and organize a shoot. 

Not gonna happen, the worst that could happen is it could work, and then I'd know I'm a god and it would go straight to my head.  I avoid authority because it takes so little to corrupt me.

• Haha 2
  • Crazy 1

Would have been a good day if I could have made it but alas I had several things that needed to get done around the house. Now that tomorrow is off it gives me more time to peruse the wares at the Mt Bethal FD Gun Show.

Perhaps another time.

Kinda late to the party but anyone want to move this to another date? Maybe Jan 7th since we are running out of Dec weekends unless someone wants to do New Years Eve?

I can probably do the morning of New Years eve with only a little argument with the wife :)

-Jim