Scorpio64

Butler Co. Sheriff Warns Americans "Not a Matter of IF, but WHEN"

I'm gonna put this here in for exposure to a wider audience, so please keep comments light or they will be deleted.  If you want to comment more 1A style, then please feel free to start a new thread in 1A.

This should scare the crap out of everyone.  Sheriff Richard Jones give presser on what he learned at the National Sheriff's Conference. 

VIDEO HERE -->  https://rumble.com/v4cg2wi-butler-co.-sheriff-to-address-what-he-learned-at-conference.html

• Thanks 2

Sobering video.  I was going to suggest that, if you have not gotten a PTC yet, you might want to take care of that now.  But Sheriff Jones believes that these unvetted illegals will attack our infrastructure and institutions via network hacking, not using arms.

5 hours ago, dilbert1967 said:

But Sheriff Jones believes that these unvetted illegals will attack our infrastructure and institutions via network hacking, not using arms.

While I've no doubt a fair number of computer/cyber/security/hacker experts (starting with the Chinese nationals) have come across our border, the bulk of the military age male aliens are not educated enough for that. Also, you don't have to be proximate to wage cyber warfare or cause trouble. Just ask those Nigerian princes.

But I can come up with several dozen ways they would be VERY effective in raising hell inside the continental U.S.

• Agree 1

On 2/18/2024 at 9:09 PM, 45Doll said:

you don't have to be proximate to wage cyber warfare

Well, ya do and ya don't.  It all depends on how one is hacking.  For instance, when Israel shut down Iranian centrifuges, they had someone on the inside plug a USB drive into a computer inside the uranium refinement facility.  It had to be done that way because the facility network was not connected to the internet.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be in the minority in this one, but the federal government warning about terrorists coming over the border reminds me of this meme.  It sounds like just another excuse for a power grab, like they did with Patriot Act.

I trust the federal government as much as the illegals, they both hate us and want to steal our cookies.

Who is the original artist of this political cartoon / painting? "Careful  mate... that foreigner wants your cookie!" : r/WhatIsThisPainting

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, Ferris said:

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be in the minority in this one, but the federal government warning about terrorists coming over the border reminds me of this meme.  It sounds like just another excuse for a power grab, like they did with Patriot Act.

I for one wouldn't eliminate that possibility . "Never let a crisis go to waste" is one of the main staples of the D卐m☭crat party.

In fact, since Joe Biden's regime "has F-16s", he might feel real comfortable letting in real terrorists to provide the excuse to clamp down on the rest of us. The school boards and parents who want to control their own kids haven't quite provided enough of an excuse yet.

And time may be growing short.

On 2/18/2024 at 9:09 PM, 45Doll said:

While I've no doubt a fair number of computer/cyber/security/hacker experts (starting with the Chinese nationals) have come across our border, the bulk of the military age male aliens are not educated enough for that. Also, you don't have to be proximate to wage cyber warfare or cause trouble. Just ask those Nigerian princes.

But I can come up with several dozen ways they would be VERY effective in raising hell inside the continental U.S.

A co-ordinated attack would be to take down our systems (911 dispatch, phone, internet, electrical grid, water, etc) and that would then could be a universal sign to start an actual physical attack on select locations.   People panic, looting occurs, we don't trust anyone we don't know and then we turn on each other and do the rest of the work for them.  

On 2/25/2024 at 3:37 PM, 45Doll said:

I for one wouldn't eliminate that possibility . "Never let a crisis go to waste" is one of the main staples of the D卐m☭crat party.

In fact, since Joe Biden's regime "has F-16s", he might feel real comfortable letting in real terrorists to provide the excuse to clamp down on the rest of us. The school boards and parents who want to control their own kids haven't quite provided enough of an excuse yet.

And time may be growing short.

FISA 702, and other legislation that bypasses our constitutional rights against illegal search and seizure  are up for renewal, along with new legislation that goes even further.  Look at what NY is doing with their new Thought Police program.  

That said, the threat of terrorist activity may not be enough to get these passed.  They may have to allow something bad to happen in order to get what they want pushed through.  

On 2/18/2024 at 4:02 PM, dilbert1967 said:

Sobering video.  I was going to suggest that, if you have not gotten a PTC yet, you might want to take care of that now.  But Sheriff Jones believes that these unvetted illegals will attack our infrastructure and institutions via network hacking, not using arms.

Unfornately having a permit to carry in this state is pretty useless in my opinion. Seems like everything is still a "sensitive location." 

Who can we donate to to make some changes? What group is best?

4 minutes ago, Cheflife15 said:

Honestly, we should start a new group that funds Secret Service style, 24/7 armed guards for SCOTUS Justices and their families so they can make the right decisions without fear of reprisal from the Communist left! ACB should be the first!:mad: 

On 2/29/2024 at 3:06 AM, JohnnyB said:

Honestly, we should start a new group that funds Secret Service style, 24/7 armed guards for SCOTUS Justices and their families so they can make the right decisions without fear of reprisal from the Communist left! ACB should be the first!:mad: 

There already is a Supreme Court Police.  Protection of the Justices is one of their duties.but when you look at the rest of the stuff they're supposed to do with less than 200 officers 24/7 protection of all Justices is not possible.

On 2/28/2024 at 8:54 PM, Cheflife15 said:

Unfornately having a permit to carry in this state is pretty useless in my opinion. Seems like everything is still a "sensitive location." 

Pretty much the only group fighting for our rights on this issue ANJRPC.    

Check out the "Which org to support to fight for our 2A Rights in NJ" thread:

On 2/28/2024 at 9:06 PM, JohnnyB said:

They are called the US Marshals.   

Walk into any gun shop in NJ and besides seeing young and middle aged Americans you now see many seniors. I was in a shop the other day and there was a couple in their 80's talking to the clerk about what guns they should have to protect themselves. Being a  senior myself (78) I started a conversation with them and asked them why now were they interested in getting a weapon. I already knew the answer because I'm in the same boat, they said because they were scared not only in their house but outside as well.

Seniors are an easy target. In my situation I have many physical problems. In my younger days I protected myself and family quite well as we lived in NY and there were many times I had to fight and thank God I was able too. Nowadays that's just not physically possible . If somebody comes into my home they will regret it big time on the outside my wife and I are sitting ducks. 

I see this ruling by this judge and it blows my mind especially living in this communist state under Herr Murphy's draconian  requirements to get a carry permit and where you can and cannot carry. It's funny but basically Murphy is telling the criminals where they can have no fear of a person protecting themselves with a weapon.

Seniors like me are being forced to decide whether to carry without a carry permit. I have been trained and go to the range and so has my wife. Crime is on the rise in NJ. Cars being hijacked, home invasions shootings and seniors being beaten and robbed.  I will never allow my wife to be beaten , dragged out of our car or any other physical attack.Murphy is bussing these invaders into our towns . The police already know that Venezuelan  gangs are stealing cars and doing home invasions. The more that come in the more drugs and crime come in with them. Seniors have no other option but to protect themselves. As it was said it's not a question of if but when. These cells are just waiting for the word to attack and just like in Israel those who are not ready will be the first to suffer.

Be safe, and be ready. They are coming it's just the question of when.

I pray that God saves this country before then but I'm afraid and many seniors are afraid. So I am asking that when you  see seniors in a gun shop give them some support in what they are looking to do.

GOD BLESS AND SAVE AMERICA

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, MikeA said:

As the saying goes it's better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.

Not in the N.J. Tower of Babel these days.

You want to go in front of a jury consisting of third world immigrants and/or minorities that you have nothing in common with and possibly hate you?

1 hour ago, MikeA said:

This judge gave these POS the right to protect themselves and I will do the same.

P.S. might want to think about editing your post, this a public facing forum.

Leave the comments about what you're willing to do if..for the 1st amendment lounge.

• Agree 2