totalabuse

What are you listening to....

????? ???? - ?? ??? ???? ??

:D First one that can read that gets a cookie

Pegki Zina? Dance music?

You got her name right pretty much - altho in greek, for some reason, ?? = GG. go figure. But impressive that you got that much, none the less :) And no, not dance music really. She has some dancy songs, but that's not one of them. If we ever meet, I'll be sure to have some oatmeal raisin cookies with me ;)

My wife listens to that dance stuff. Makes my head want to explode. I got her into howard now, so she listens to him more than anything else.

I'll take one of those huge pizza size cookies from the mall please. :mrgreen: er do I only get half cause I was half right?

My wife listens to that dance stuff. Makes my head want to explode. I got her into howard now, so she listens to him more than anything else.

I'll take one of those huge pizza size cookies from the mall please. :mrgreen: er do I only get half cause I was half right?

I listen to a lot of dance stuff - mostly vocal trance and some freestyle (not to be confused with freestyle rap). Left over habits from when I used to have 2 lbs of gel in my hair :lol:

You can have the whole cookie... I'm a generous guy :D

Listening to now: DJ Ciaran Begley - SolaceSounds40

Those were the days tho. I was recently in seaside to pick up my neice on a saturday night and I was shocked that there was no traffic cruizing the strip anymore. Lots of people up on the boardwalk (I had to get a cheesesteak from

midway steakhouse) but no 'strip' cruizing, no irocs, camaros, escalades, mustangs....nada! :cry:

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

great song... she's got new material coming out. if you're not familiar, check out 'hope sandoval and the warm inventions'.

Sweeet! I had no idea.. i figured mazzy star went the way of the dodo bird :) thanks for the heads up!