totalabuse

What are you listening to....

Orbital - Halcyon & On & On

wow... haven't heard that track in a loooong time. maybe i'll dig that out this evening.

defintely a 'classic'.

Caught Hackers on tv the other day and have been going thru the soundtrack this week

What the F, Caine. Are you my long lost far older twin? :lol: I was a huge Orbital fan years ago... like, had that track on repeat-- for hours. I still dig how it was the ending/credits song for the original 'Mortal Kombat' movie. I seriously know of maybe three (now five) people who know of that song.

ETA: My mornings are usually assorted Vitamin String Quartet tracks... helps me ease into my mornings.

Hey now! I'm not that old! :p Interestingly enough tho, most of the people I know in my age group know that song pretty well.. so maybe I am getting old :lol:

ETA: My mornings are usually assorted Vitamin String Quartet tracks... helps me ease into my mornings.

Had to look them up. Pretty freakin cool

ETA - listening to:

Cerf Mitiska & Jaren - Beggin' You

tom gresham's most recent 'gun talk' podcast(s).

Is the podcast any good? I watch PDTV, and while I find him mildly annoying at times.. the tv show isn't too bad.

it's one of the few gun-related podcasts i don't find terribly annoying.

i'll also listen to the proarms podcast, james yeager's podcasts and radio free arfcom.

Ha, you're no old man, Caine-- I'm just that young is all :shifty:

Listening to my buddies mixes. He did some gigs in NYC, and has been in Barca for the past few years as a resident DJ at some clubs there (still there). I could imagine most of you guys wouldn't care for his mixes, ha, but its pretty cool to see an old friend making some waves. DJ Past/Chazz Rockwell.

I could imagine most of you guys wouldn't care for his mixes

Found one from Dec. 09 in Barcelona (if the file name is correct) - it's a little "housier" than I like, but not bad.

Listening to: Sunlounger feat. Zara - Lost (Chill Version).

A random pull from the ipod:

Deep Purple - Hush

9s2ntvhVcRA

Tool - 10,000 days

G-0rLI6-skQ

Bedouin Soundclash - Jeb Rand

G9tZImzXbtg

Great Lake Swimmers - Your Rocky Spine

5Kr6L22w7H8

The Knife - Silent Shout

VxqeRMoYA5g

The Knife - We Share Our Mother's Health

(Warning, This one is raucous and jarring)

617ANIA5Rqs

Lady Antebellum - Need You Now

Another Country fan, I knew there was a reason I liked you Pete.

Hate to disappoint you, but I'm really not. That particular song tho.. I dunno.. it's just a good song. Carrie Underwood is about as country as I normally get.

Lady Antebellum - Need You Now

Another Country fan, I knew there was a reason I liked you Pete.

Hate to disappoint you, but I'm really not. That particular song tho.. I dunno.. it's just a good song. Carrie Underwood is about as country as I normally get.

i really like that song

are any of the current country artists really country? more rock to me. its like calling metal - rock.

i like that lady antebellum song.

anyways, there is a band im really into lately (for the last few years). grace potter and the nocturnals. any music fan should check it out. especially if you are into classic rock or stuff like the black crowes, gov't mule,

George Strait is really popular in the country community, almost as much as Hank Jr. is, but Hank is southern rock sounding more than George Strait.

agreed, but neither of them are new country. its all semantics anyways. to me, there is music i like, and music i dont. i dont care if its pantera, brad paisley, rancid or the beatles. if its good, its good