DevsAdvocate

What kind of ammo are you all stockpiling?

12 gauge

9 MM

30-06

.22LR

I have plenty, but I need more 30-06 and 00 Buck....that stuff is expensive!

Remember to stock up on canned goods as well....never a bad idea because you can always use it! I have about 4 months supplied right now and will make another run because I would like at least 6 months in reserve....then you need ammo to protect it or barter. Hey, better to be a prepared "nut case" instead of a starving "sane" person!

Nothing wrong with being prepared...

Remember to stock up on canned goods as well....never a bad idea because you can always use it! I have about 4 months supplied right now and will make another run because I would like at least 6 months in reserve....then you need ammo to protect it or barter. Hey, better to be a prepared "nut case" instead of a starving "sane" person!

This is what I should really be working on. Since I'm new to guns, I kinda jumped into the whole "scene" head first and started ignoring everything else.. and as a result, I think I have like 10 cans of tuns and a couple gallons of water stored away. not good... really need to get my ass in gear and get back on track with food storage

.45ACP, 9mm and 7.62x51. I have enough 7.62 to make me through a war, found a great deal on some W. German surplus and just kept buying. My handgun supplies are dwindling though, I go to the range way too much and this shortage just sucks.

I should really look into something in .22LR. For survival purposes there's nothing better. You can carry thousands of rounds, rarely have to clean the damn things and well placed shots will take down most mammals.

.45ACP, 9mm and 7.62x51. I have enough 7.62 to make me through a war, found a great deal on some W. German surplus and just kept buying. My handgun supplies are dwindling though, I go to the range way too much and this shortage just sucks.

I should really look into something in .22LR. For survival purposes there's nothing better. You can carry thousands of rounds, rarely have to clean the damn things and well placed shots will take down most mammals.

'ust dont get the farging Henery Survival gun its an enormous piece of junk

Whatever I can get my hands on! I've been buying different brands of 00 buck for the simple fact that I like the different colors of rounds when they are sitting on the side saddle.

I have a very hard time stockpiling ammo. It goes downrange as fast as it gets in....

but....

I am going to start reloading and saving 7.62x54 for a few planned firearms in that caliber.... including I am hoping a real dragunov..... one day. =P

Otherwise... need to start with 223,

9mm and 45gap comes in and goes out as fast... though apparently the gf thought of me and bought me some wally world packs in PA of 9mm and 40 for the block.

45gap I am going to start reloading, esp if I am going to trade my block in a 40 for a block in a 45gap.

22lr I am ok on.....kind of, only have 5k rounds left. and if I get that m&p15-22, I will be going through alot more. plus the gf loves to shoot it, and anyone I take to the range, I start on a 22lr.