1911Fan

GO YANKEES

As a Mets fan I would like nothing more that total destruction of the Phillies in this series. :x

Not me, I can't stand the spankees and their quest for #27. Go Phills! They talk the talk, and walk the walk!

As a Mets fan I would like nothing more that total destruction of the Phillies in this series. :x

Not me, I can't stand the spankees and their quest for #27. Go Phills! They talk the talk, and walk the walk!

Are you a Mets fan though?

I went to school in Philly and have a lot of friends that still live there. Hands down they are the worst, most awful fans in the country and they deserve to lose. Each and every time they play.

At least that's what I tell them! :mrgreen:

I live in Yankee country. Their all over the newspapers and local news channels, and everyone in Hudson county loves them to death! Even though I hate the Phillies, my hatred of the yankees is much deaper. The Phillies will suck again, and suck for a long time. But the Yankees will always spend the money to be good, and Mets fans will always be the second team in New York.

Go Phillies!

I live in Yankee country. Their all over the newspapers and local news channels, and everyone in Hudson county loves them to death! Even though I hate the Phillies, my hatred of the yankees is much deaper. The Phillies will suck again, and suck for a long time. But the Yankees will always spend the money to be good, and Mets fans will always be the second team in New York.

Go Phillies!

I am with you!

I am a huge Met fan so I am used to loosing, but there is nothing I like more then going to work

the next day after a HUGE YANKEE loss and being able to hear a pin drop from all the humbled Yankee fan's.

It looks like mister October just ran out of gas, and struck out 3 times tonight. Maybe his new movie star Girlfriend

dumped him.

Sorry I don't blame the Yanks 100% Lee deserves a tip of the hat for pitching the game of his life. If not for the error in the 9th by the Phillies he would have pitched a shutout.

I am deeply worried about AJ tomorrow he has been terrible the post season and I fear the Yanks might lose tomorrow.

The bullpen offers no confidence so I think this is going to be a tough series to watch.

Go Phillies!

I am with you!

I am a huge Met fan so I am used to loosing, but there is nothing I like more then going to work

the next day after a HUGE YANKEE loss and being able to hear a pin drop from all the humbled Yankee fan's.

It looks like mister October just ran out of gas, and struck out 3 times tonight. Maybe his new movie star Girlfriend

dumped him.

I am so with the two of you that I can't even bring myself to point out Hodgie's consistent wrong usage of a word. I'm no Phillies fan, but the Yankees organization receives so much of my contempt, all I can honestly do is root against them.

So, as I wrote on facebook. 6-1! 3 more to go...

-Dan patiently waiting to hear

"Yankees Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooz, Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yankees Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooz."

Did not know you were the spelling/grammar police good to know that trying to make others feel inferior in your posts get's you off. :clap:

Dude - I can't help it! It's part of the OCD I suffer from. It's not at all about making you or anyone else feel inferior. It's just annoying to see such a simple word misspelled so consistently - and not just by you, but by the greater majority of society. It's like nails on a blackboard for me.

If you want to take it personally, that's your problem. It's no different than the clip/mag issue that frequently comes up on any gun board.

In any case, can't we get along - we both hate the Yankees??

As a long time Mets fan, I fall into the same conundrum. Who to root for? I am a National League fan, so I am going with the Phillies. Truth be told, they have the kind of team that I wish the Mets would field. Even their star slugger runs hard to first base on groundouts. The Mets haven't won anything in twenty plus years and they dog it half the time. Philly has a lot of heart, and they play really hard for their manager. The Mets have gotten a decent manager (Willie Randolph) fired, and looks like they're setting up to repeat that act next year.

Also, the Mets and Phils never seem to be good at the same time, so their rivalry is pretty recent. I have had a lifetime to develop my Yankees hatred.

I hate baseball, so Go Phillies :mrgreen:

And I like causing trouble

Ban this guy! :lol::p

Agreed!!!! Actually I might have the power to do that now, hmmmmmm

No I want brownies this weekend, I'll let it slide this time.