CPRPE

Where do you shop?

I was in the area of Cheyenne Mt. yesterday so I stopped in for a look see. They had a good selection but I noticed prices were at or above MSRP for a lot of their stock. So my question is this... Where does everyone shop? I hear all kinds of stories of great deals here and there. Are these all on used guns? Whom do you guys trust. I like to hold what I am about to buy and am a little...um.. gun shy about Gun Broker. I made a few purchases at Brick Armory but am wondering where everyone else goes. Thanks.

I browse at Bud's Gun Shop online..... great prices...

I go to Caso's in Jersey City to "touch and feel" .... and have bought there..... no real deals there.... 3% sales tax..... but Lisa is awesome to deal with....

I will add that nearly all the vendors on our site here have been quite helpful, but most of them are not close to me.....

Shore Shot in Lakewood is always below MSRP and usually lower then any other vendor out there.

Be warned though that pistol prices epically concealed Cary have gone up in price directly from the manufacture since

the November election.

I go to Caso's in Jersey City to "touch and feel" .... and have bought there..... no real deals there.... 3% sales tax..... but Lisa is awesome to deal with....

Bud's has great prices but their free shipping isn't always really free in the end, then with transfer they are usually just as high as Shore Shot for me who is also 3% sales tax.

$50.00 transfer fee's in NJ sucks!

I have found that Bud's shipped prices have been good. And no need to pay $50 transfer. There are guys on this forum that charge $25.

Mind sending me a pm on who?

It would really save me a ton I have something coming in ever week for the last 2 months.

I have found that Bud's shipped prices have been good. And no need to pay $50 transfer. There are guys on this forum that charge $25.

Mind sending me a pm on who?

It would really save me a ton I have something coming in ever week for the last 2 months.

Vinnie Pugelise right here on the board. Hunting World of Guns in Freehold. $25.00 plus the NICS check fee. He's the only FFL dealer I go to.

Not my impression either. Granted, I haven't been to BH in a couple months, but all the times I have been there, the displays were always full of handguns. I've seen XDs, Sigs, S&Ws (semi and revolvers), Glocks, Berettas, etc. in there and available for purchase at any one time.

I haven't been to too many guns stores in NJ, but I think it would be a safe bet that BH has as good an inventory as any store in NJ. It's just hard to look around cuz it's always so damned busy and cramped.

Meltzers does it for me! I've been going there for about 15plus years all of my fishing gear and gun stuff is purchased there :whistle::whistle: and they take really good care of me there! Whenever I walk in the door I drive them nuts so they try to give me my deal and get me out of there fast! :lol::lol::lol: But I'm pretty sure they love me there!

Bud's has great prices but their free shipping isn't always really free in the end, then with transfer they are usually just as high as Shore Shot for me who is also 3% sales tax.

$50.00 transfer fee's in NJ sucks!

+2 for Shore Shot. I got a couple of nice deals on Pistols there. Bullet Hole has had a nice selection lately and their prices are decent.

I'm patiently waiting for an order I placed at Brick Armory... Or impatiently as the case may be. I can't really complain though since I only placed the order on Friday. If it isn't in next week though I'm going to be annoyed since they said it would be in this week and when I called they said "try next week". You'd think if they placed the order already they'd know when or if something was supposed to arrive. Distributors usually give delivery dates.

If it isn't in next week I'll have to cancel and buy somewhere else. Shore Shot had them in stock for the price I paid at Brick Armory, I just like the guys at Brick Armory better. This is kind of a test to see if it's worth buying anything else from them or whether I renew my membership in Feb or go to Shore Shot.

The price was about $50 more than I'd have paid if I bought the same thing from Gun Broker.