tony357

SNL'S skit on tigerwoods.

Are you serious, Mauser? That's some pretty hateful stuff you're saying. Unless you know the guy, and he f****d you out of some money or a female, why would you even care? The guy will probably lose his marriage, roughly $300 mil in the divorce, and more in losing his sponsorships... sure, I agree that any one who looks up to any celebrity has already lost their way... but beyond all of the crap that EVERYONE thinks of him, he's just a normal person who will be losing said marriage and practically his means of supporting himself (of course I don't think he needs millions upon millions to survive, but sponsorships are what pays the bills for pro athletes, not necessarily the sport).

So, um yea, I'm not defending Tiger, but that's some pretty hateful shit you said... and if that's how you still feel, just keep his name off your tongue.

And yes, it really does annoy me to see people who are like this.

Are you serious, Mauser? That's some pretty hateful stuff you're saying. Unless you know the guy, and he f****d you out of some money or a female, why would you even care? The guy will probably lose his marriage, roughly $300 mil in the divorce, and more in losing his sponsorships... sure, I agree that any one who looks up to any celebrity has already lost their way... but beyond all of the crap that EVERYONE thinks of him, he's just a normal person who will be losing said marriage and practically his means of supporting himself (of course I don't think he needs millions upon millions to survive, but sponsorships are what pays the bills for pro athletes, not necessarily the sport).

So, um yea, I'm not defending Tiger, but that's some pretty hateful **** you said... and if that's how you still feel, just keep his name off your tongue.

And yes, it really does annoy me to see people who are like this.

Yes, that's exactly I how I feel about him.

Tolerance is suicide. Diversity is death.

Truthfully I could care less what "celebrity sports figures" do. They ALL mean ZERO to me.

So, you wish death upon someone you don't even know and has done no harm to you or your own? I'm beginning to question your sanity and/or whether or not you should even be a gun owner.

Like Tiger Woods your opinion of me is worthless.

Yes, I'll say it again so no mistake is made. I hope Mrs. Tiger Woods divorces him and takes all his money.

So, you wish death upon someone you don't even know and has done no harm to you or your own? I'm beginning to question your sanity and/or whether or not you should even be a gun owner.

Like Tiger Woods your opinion of me is worthless.

Yes, I'll say it again so no mistake is made. I hope Mrs. Tiger Woods divorces him and takes all his money. So much so that the filthy whore monger commits suicide. It will serve him right.

May GOD punish his wicked soul for eternity.

Haha, so, apparently the sun still revolves around the Earth for you... that's "OK" though because you're right. I don't know you personally, and that gives me no right to judge you.

On the other hand, I could say you're senile, out of date, and a lost soul... but according to your philosophy, that's for my satisfaction to say, no matter how deep of a chord it might strike with you.

I can accept that though. I know there are people like you in this world, and, fortunately, you have no power except over the 3-ft domain that constantly surrounds you.

ok.... going to go on a limb on this one.... but keep the language civil. If you cant say it without cussing or wishing someone commits suicide, dont say it. It is insulting to see it on the forum.

I am sure we can have a civil discussion on this topic, but wishing death upon someone who cheated on their wife, or whatever, will not be tolerated.

but yes... personally...

who gives a crap about Tiger? Just shows you everyone is human. He is goign to lose alot more money over this. A big divorce settlement, and I am sure a book deal in the future. In 2 years, no one is going to care. ie... Elliot spitzer... he is running for NY State comptroller. the high priced call girl is now a syndicated columnist for the ny post? or one of the ny rags.

With tiger? I am sure his wife will come up with a book deal, tiger himself, and the mistresses. 2 years later, it will all be forgotten.

I swear it just seems like everyday another celebatard is having yet another affair. Kinda makes you happy to be poor little ole you with a somewhat normal life. It's why I always say I have no desire to win the lottery.

just the desire to date chad's wife.

I swear it just seems like everyday another celebatard is having yet another affair. Kinda makes you happy to be poor little ole you with a somewhat normal life. It's why I always say I have no desire to win the lottery.

just the desire to date chad's wife.

Nope, I'm done with that one, she's a beagles fan!!!! They are the WORST fans ever!

Agreed. Would never wish death on someone for cheating on their spouse, that's for the spouse to wish, maybe, but I could care less and wish they'd report on news and not this kind of crap. But like they say, some politician somewhere is happy that they're reporting on this and not on something they did.

Nothing seems to phase our society any longer. Basically what we are really saying is we can all do whatever it is we want and have no repercussions for it. There must be some accountabiltiy for the actions you choose. In his case it seems to be monetary. Albeit, our society will pity him in a couple of years and all is well once more for him to recoup millions for his infidelity. I think we should take a stronger stance on our morality and dignity as a people for the benefit of our future. Till then, anything goes, people do and say and act immorally in any manner they wish and damn him who might voice an opinion on their moral character. Nothing is sacred. Chivalry is dead.