Melgamatic

NRA life member offers?

I know that some NRA life members have been getting coupons they can pass to friends, which provide significant discounts to becoming an NRA Life Member (the 4/2009 discount was life membership for $300).

If any NRA life members on this forum get one of these coupons, I'd like to use one.

Thanks, Dave

Yes, but that offer is typically $750.

There are many people getting coupons which allow their friends (or anyone, it turns out) to get upgrades to Life for $300. Most of these offers seemed to be either early 2008 or early 2009. Not sure if anyone is getting these offers now...

-Dave

here is the deal I got for my life membership, it's like 400 off a NRA life membership.

You make 25.00 payments, monthly.

Call that number and ask them if you can get the EPL offer, im sure they would have no problem with it.

http://www.nrahq.org/givejoinhelp/membe ... fetime.asp

I find it bizarre how the NRA seems to arbitrarily pick how much to offer memberships for. I got a renewal notice in the mail a few weeks ago and they offered me a life membership for $500. I almost did it, but, at the last minute decided I'd rather have the cheapo knife that came with the yearly renewal :D hey - you can never have too many knives

I sent in my check, which they cashed, and 2 days ago I get another renewal notice, but this time the life membership is back to $1000. :roll: Now I have to give them a call to make sure my membership was renewed

I signed up to get the knife too. They better send that crap to me!

I'm making the quarterly payments for my life membership. It's 25 bucks every three months. The life membership for me was 1000 smackaroos. They messed up my payments and sent me not one, but two knives and a range bag. The knives are made in China (where else) and the bag is my range bag.

I'm making the quarterly payments for my life membership. It's 25 bucks every three months. The life membership for me was 1000 smackaroos. They messed up my payments and sent me not one, but two knives and a range bag. The knives are made in China (where else) and the bag is my range bag.

For a grand I hope you got a kiss with that...

I got the knife. Its cheap quality. Looks only nice in the photo.

:( that's upsetting but kinda what I figured. I did it because they gave me like 10 bucks off the year membership lol

I know this is an old thread but figured I'd post in here. I need to renew my NRA membership and was wondering if anyone knew of any good life membership deals? I would love to be a lifer but a grand is alot.thanks

I donated 20 - 25 bucks every once in a while. and eventually they sent me 1/2 off life membership plus I got a watch.

I know they raised the life member dues to $1000 but recently saw that guys on sigforum were able to get a life membership for $300. Not sure how but they did. I think it was a sponsership.