Melgamatic

NRA life member offers?

my biggest concern is: "what have they done for me lately?"

Why give to the parent organization if the anjrpc is doing most (if not all) of the work here in Jersey?

Just a numbers game Tommy. I figure ill keep renewing at 35 bucks per year, or just get a lifetime member at 300 and be done with it and then never give the NRA another penny is kinda how i feel.

M

my biggest concern is: "what have they done for me lately?"

Why give to the parent organization if the anjrpc is doing most (if not all) of the work here in Jersey?

Just a numbers game Tommy. I figure ill keep renewing at 35 bucks per year, or just get a lifetime member at 300 and be done with it and then never give the NRA another penny is kinda how i feel.

M

exactly!!

Yes there are better clubs out there and the NRA stiffed me on my free bag !!!

But should the NRA vanish 2 A would be done away with in short order.

There the big dog in the front yard so to speak. It never really bit anyone but your still not gonna get many burglars. LOL!

Not exactly sure what that means but with doing 65 hour work weeks and responsability at home, I have limited time this week. Your more than welcome to have somebody else lead the campaign if you would like..................

Not exactly sure what that means but with doing 65 hour work weeks and responsability at home, I have limited time this week. Your more than welcome to have somebody else lead the campaign if you would like..................

No worries..... Dan was just referring to our Matt.... who was supposed to get our forum registered with Cherry Ridge as a club, so people would not have to pay the $25 at our monthly shoots.....

Count me in depending on what the deal is....

Poking fun. I understand.

Just got off the phone with Jenny at the NRA Life Membership dept in the HQ bldg. She said the $300 membership thing was around the holidays and expired in March.. They just had a $500 life membership drive that ends this weekend, but she said she will extend that to us until 5/31.

We will have to do this all at one time. Like somebody collects all the money and info and sends it in to the NRA.

I called 800-672-3888 and chose option 3 and spoke with Jenny. I figured I would include that info in case anybody wanted to check up.

I would be okay with doing the collection and stuff, but I am relatively new and would understand some people being skeptical. How ever you guys wanna go about it. I won't take offense if somebody has an issue with me collecting the $$.

Let me know what you gusy wish to do/

I don't want to throw a monkey wrench into a well-intentioned thread, but...

$300 is a lot more feasible for me at the moment than $500. I would be happy enough to wait until next Winter if they were offering the same $300 promotion. My current membership doesn't expire until around then anyway.

Just got off the phone with Jenny at the NRA Life Membership dept in the HQ bldg. She said the $300 membership thing was around the holidays and expired in March.. They just had a $500 life membership drive that ends this weekend, but she said she will extend that to us until 5/31.

We will have to do this all at one time. Like somebody collects all the money and info and sends it in to the NRA.

I called 800-672-3888 and chose option 3 and spoke with Jenny. I figured I would include that info in case anybody wanted to check up.

I would be okay with doing the collection and stuff, but I am relatively new and would understand some people being skeptical. How ever you guys wanna go about it. I won't take offense if somebody has an issue with me collecting the $$.

Let me know what you gusy wish to do/

Personally, I will call them and tell them we have X amount of people (must be more than 10 IMO, and the more the better) and they are willing to become life members if they will give us all life membership for $300 - otherwise, nothing. I would be willing to talk to them to do this - but I fear you will need a credit card to do it effectively and I don't have space for that on mine.

I tend to agree honestly. Not sure if they do this sorta thing every year though.

I wanted to inform you guys of what I came up with. I can try working on them to see if we could get lower than 500 and maybe to 300 but I am not sure we will get to 300.

Dan,

I told them we had 14 people on the phone. I will call them back. I have the room on my card.

Or do you wish to call them?

I tend to agree honestly. Not sure if they do this sorta thing every year though.

I wanted to inform you guys of what I came up with. I can try working on them to see if we could get lower than 500 and maybe to 300 but I am not sure we will get to 300.

Dan,

I told them we had 14 people on the phone. I will call them back. I have the room on my card.

Or do you wish to call them?

I'm quite ok with you calling them. I needed to put up or shut up and I am willing to help out and not JUST be an internet J-off...

Again - if you can get it for $300, I am 100% in.