Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Grrrrr... first I hit traffic in the tunnel... then there's a broken down bus on 495.. Then there's traffic on Rt. 3 for no apparent reason (pretty normal) No way I'm gonna make it to BH by 7. Get home AT 7:05... Do I stay? Do I go? F* it.. I run into the house.. pack everything up.. out the door by 7:10. Park the car at 7:25... Don't see too many cars parked.. thinking to myself "Nice, it's gonna be empty for a change"... walk up to the door... and it's locked! WTF! One of the guys from inside opens the door and says "we're closed tonight" and closes the door. Oh well..

No cops by the time I got there, so not sure what happened. Hope BH wasn't directly involved.

Well, tonight was interesting! I got there and saw Maidenedde, Matt6669 and ChrisJM681 chit chaten. I already got the bad news but I was already on Rt 21 so I went to see what was up. We all decided to go to the Bayonne Range and blast away there. Had fun and sorry about the meet-up.

Thanks for coming out guys, and for those that couldn't make it, didn't really matter so who cares!

What a flippin disaster if I've ever saw one!!!

Show up at BH, crime scene investigators car is out front im like ohhh crap. See mike and chris and their like bh is closed so now I'm pist because I had a trainwreck of a day and needed trigger time. Ray ray shows up and I have the brilliant idea of going to bayonne. We go to that range and almost flood my poor little car but make it. We go shoot I shot like crap because I wore glasses never doing that again. Got a ton of brass.

Go to leave, start up my gps it doesn't work. Mike, Chris and myself are now lost in downtown bayonne. We finally get the gps to work, and yet we are still lost. We made every wrong turn in the book you could imagine. I hear this clicking noise outside my car don't think much of it. Finally get back to BH and find out I have a huge screw in my tire, and my tire is losing air so I'm sure ill wake up to a flat tire now.

TONIGHT SUCKED!!!

Essex County CSI & prosecutor were there. Well their cars were anyway. Mike and I went over to Gun For Hire to check it out waiting for Ray to get there. Nobody was there though. The trip back from Bayonne was interesting. I did like the markings there that let me know how far out the target is. If you're going to go tomorrow morning let me know I can always use more trigger time. They are scheduled to open at 10am. I suggest we not be there at opening in case they're not going to open. Maybe plan for 11am so we can call first.

Just got home. Talk about an epic evening. No need to explain as Matt and Ray already did. All in all a very good time, and thanks guys for letting me try all the awesome toys that were brought out. What a way to spend a Tuesday night, shooting guns and driving around in circles :p

Someone decided to take their life...what a shame...

Please pray that that person finds some peace....even if you dont normally pray...

Sad thing that happened at The Bullet Hole last night.

I was really looking forward to meeting you guys and firing off some rounds while I impatiently wait for my FID.

ChrisJM981, georgemc If you guys want to meet up today at 12:00PM when the Bullet Hole opens, I'm in.

Sad thing that happened at The Bullet Hole last night.

I was really looking forward to meeting you guys and firing off some rounds while I impatiently wait for my FID.

ChrisJM981, georgemc If you guys want to meet up today at 12:00PM when the Bullet Hole opens, I'm in.

I've been calling to confirm that they're going to open at 12pm, but understandably I keep getting a busy tone when I call. Was anyone able to confirm the reopen time?

Edit: They're open normal hours. Let me know if you want to meet up maybe around 1pm?

Had a good session at the range. Thanks to Spartacus99 for coming out. I'm curious to see how much gunk will be in the 22A. It was a beast today. Not a single jam shooting American Eagle Lead, Rem. Golden Bullets, CCI Blazer, and even the Federal Bulk 36 gr Plated HP didn't jam! 250 rounds through the 22A and about 180 through the Glock. Might be time to clean it though...