Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Hey - I have to cancel for tonight. It's going to be too late by the time I clean the snow around my house. I'll make it next time.

And Im bringing a ton of brass! Bad time to skip sigman

Hey - I have to cancel for tonight. It's going to be too late by the time I clean the snow around my house. I'll make it next time.

And Im bringing a ton of brass! Bad time to skip sigman

Bro - don't give me the jones like that. I was very tempted to leave the dame snow. I think Matt wanted the 38 Sp. brass anyway. I'll take whatever he doesn't scoop up. I believe Matt has the sickness. You'll also get it if you start reloading.

No way was I going to miss tonight since Ray said he was going to give it to you if I didn't show up :)

It was a good night, Ray showed up late surprie surprise. Wasn't at all crowded except two lanes were down.

It was good meeting Rizzo, he kinda fits in well with ray ray they are like brothers HAHA

And I collected a ton of brass from the floor wooo hooo

Once again I was expecting more guys but guess what, half backed out!

Still got a whole can of brass! Nice to finally meet the Italian Stalian himself, Rizzo! Thanks for coming guys, see you playaz in 2 weeks.

Sounds like you guys had fun. I will no doubt come out in 2 weeks..but not for the brass, only for the friendship...

mega, it was the funniest thing. They were catching the brass in midair and diving on the ground. Then some old dude picked up Dan's casing and they started arguing. Then the RO told Matt that the 357 casings he was picking up weren't his, and they starting arguing. Meanwhile, me and rizzo where busy making 1inch 5 shot groups with a ParaUSA GI expert 1911 45 acp

mega, it was the funniest thing. They were catching the brass in midair and diving on the ground. Then some old dude picked up Dan's casing and they started arguing. Then the RO told Matt that the 357 casings he was picking up weren't his, and they starting arguing. Meanwhile, me and rizzo where busy making 1inch 5 shot groups with a ParaUSA GI expert 1911 45 acp

HAHA!! If John was the RO, I bet he was about to have a heartattack! LOL!!!

Sounds like alot of fun...its OK, Im ok with a hug...lol...were all brothers...in the good way...lol..

Ray tells a good story. :liar: :liar:

I however did have a shell casing land upright on my right arm.

How was the parking situation with the snow? Can you park on the gravel by the tracks or is it buried in snow? I don't want to get stuck. :)

Um, did you hear? I almost rolled my jeep cause i didn't see the damn dip to the tracks! I had the back tire way off the ground! Damn snow!

How was the parking situation with the snow? Can you park on the gravel by the tracks or is it buried in snow? I don't want to get stuck. :)

Um, did you hear? I almost rolled my jeep cause i didn't see the damn dip to the tracks! I had the back tire way off the ground! Damn snow!

I almost went over it today. When the snow melts don't park too close to the tracks Ray. You should have seen the rush to move all the cars(mine included) parked too close for the freight train to get through. :shock:

udated my post

i wonder how many will actually make it this week, alota no-shows last 3 weeks

I was thinking the same thing Ray. If all these people actually show up the place is going to be jammed packed!!!

Ray, I will be coming this tuesday eve...see you all there.