Col. Mortimer

Are you planning on leaving New Jersey?

The wife is missing home (Hawaii) pretty bad. Now that her sister just had a baby, she went from "maybe someday" to "maybe in a year". There's something that happens to sisters when they have kids, they want to be close again.

The wife is missing home (Hawaii) pretty bad. Now that her sister just had a baby, she went from "maybe someday" to "maybe in a year". There's something that happens to sisters when they have kids, they want to be close again.

I thought Hawaii is great for vacation but pretty much sucks if you live there? (Sans the weather)

I thought Hawaii is great for vacation but pretty much sucks if you live there? (Sans the weather)

Um, well, the cost of living is tuff. But my wife grew up there so it's a little different for her. She's local, and wouldn't have a problem at all living there. As for me, I love it there but it would be really hard being a howley boy.

Um, well, the cost of living is tuff. But my wife grew up there so it's a little different for her. She's local, and wouldn't have a problem at all living there. As for me, I love it there but it would be really hard being a howley boy.

If you are going to Hawaii, you had better be able to spell "haole". :D

63 years in nj is too much - just looking for the right state - want to stay close to my grandson -

Born and raised in Secaucus. Worked there until 2005. While everyone can't wait to leave NJ, many who leave come back. True the tax structure makes it less than desirable but the grass is always greener....NJ affords many opportunities not available in other areas.

I am looking to leave. Had an oppurtunity to move to the Dallas area but it fell through. I would settle for CT or PA.

We live in Bergen County and make a moderate amount of money. For some reason, we still live in a one bedroom apt! :(

For the same amount of money, you can mortgage a 3 bedroom house in Dallas or something very similar in certain areas of PA and CT.

If so, where are you going and when?

South Carolina in 2 1/2 years. I'll be 66 then. NJ used to be nice. That ship has sailed and the state is now infested with libtards and pussies. Even on NJ gun boards like this one, the fraidy-scared "Jersey Pu**y" is evident. The best part of leaving is that the wife will be staying here. I'll get to spend my last years in the absence of government control, the stench of fear, and aggravation.

If so, where are you going and when?

South Carolina in 2 1/2 years. I'll be 66 then. NJ used to be nice. That ship has sailed and the state is now infested with libtards and pussies. Even on NJ gun boards like this one, the fraidy-scared "Jersey Pu**y" is evident. The best part of leaving is that the wife will be staying here. I'll get to spend my last years in the absence of government control, the stench of fear, and aggravation.

Dude, you've got issues or what?