Ray Ray

Ray Ray's Zombie Apocolypse thread

anyone think of having a NJZED paintball outing? or group day at some tacticool training camp?

Forget paintball - Airsoft is cheaper, plus I have a ton of the equipment already.

How does that help people without a ton of equipment? :?: :p

Can you rent airsoft guns/gear at airsoft ranges?

How about the Misfits instead. They were horror film fanatics. Half their songs were about Martians and Zombies.

Yessss! MISFITS!!!!! (with Glenn Danzig only, though) are perfect!!! Night Of the Living Dead - NJZED Official Theme Song!

I take my zombie training serious and airsoft/paintball/bb guns are NOT training. None of us own full auto MP5's or AK's so why train with them?

Learn to shoot, hoard food, ammo and water, be ready!

Now, if you want to train with real toys, the pits at CJPRC is our place!

I take my zombie training serious and airsoft/paintball/bb guns are NOT training. None of us own full auto MP5's or AK's so why train with them?

They can fire semi auto. You can regulate the amount of ammo in them. I have pistols as well that recoil.

well i DID suggest a tactical training facility. the place in south jersey with urban escape & evasion, for one. several others offer 3 gun training. i figured paintball would be alot cheaper and easier for people.

I've been working on training at a local range that allows handguns and shotguns only. We can do anything, ANYTHING, we want (as long as it's safe). We have a member here (name withheld) that runs the range and has the keys. We can use barrels, steel targets, or whatever else we can bring in!

It's up in North Jersey, anyone interested?

I've been working on training at a local range that allows handguns and shotguns only. We can do anything, ANYTHING, we want (as long as it's safe). We have a member here (name withheld) that runs the range and has the keys. We can use barrels, steel targets, or whatever else we can bring in!

Yes siiiir!

I am IN