ben

Sneak peak of the Glock Gen 4?

???

Plenty are available.

What do you think PK? Are they going to do away with the Gen3? I've had a Gen4 apart and it's really no biggy! The recoil system MAY take a little snap out of the .40, the grip will fit more hands and a reversible mag release.

That's it! This is such a big deal to me that I just bought a new G19 Gen3.

You're out there with the customers everyday, I'm interested to hear your opinion.

Thank,

Frank

My question is...

Will it make the large frame guns like the G20, G20SF, G21, and G21SF smaller? I got rid of both a 20SF and a 21SF because of the size. I know I should have learned the lesson from the first one, but I really wanted it to work for me.

I am waiting for the Lone Wolf company to make its Glock compatible frame for the big guns.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/

Are they going to do away with the Gen3? I doubt it. I'm interested to hear your opinion. I like what was done with the grip. The serations still need work. I like the RTF texture, but still hate the finger grooves. No feedback from others yet.
  • Like 1

holy ugly gun, no thanks I'll stick with the xd's

Pot, meet kettle. Xd's have been beaten with the ugly stick, shot with the ugly cannon, and then blown up by the ugly IED.

+1

While Glocks aren't going to win any beauty contests, somehow the XD's (I've owned and sold an XD45 Tactical and XD9 Tactical) remind me of being the Lurch (reference to the Adams Family) of the handgun world :lol::lol::lol: .

In regards to the Gen 4 Glock, I'm very interested in seeing what the G19, G26, G34/35, G21 & G30 are going to be like. I'm already invested heavily in Glocks w/ parts, sight pushers and what not, so it makes sense for me, and ..... what can I say... I like Glocks.

holy ugly gun, no thanks I'll stick with the xd's

I always thought the XDs had better ergonomics than the brick-ish Glocks. The large frame Glocks (G20, G21) don't work for my hands at all. That said, I wouldn't get an XD because I feel like the bore axis on them is higher than any gun I've ever seen. Hopefully the new generation Glocks can make the large frame smaller in my hands.

i was looking at getting a glock 22 rtf, but i handled the glock 22 4th gen and really liked it! the texture on the 4th is a little more aggressive than the 3rd gen but not as aggressive as the rtf. what i wanna know does that extra spring in the 4th gen help with recoil? is it a noticeable difference? i shot a 3rd gen glock 22 and it felt great to me, it was smoother than other guns i have shot...