Chad

Do I have THE BEST wife or what???

So, my wife and daughter went on vacation in Missouri for 3 weeks and came home this evening. I picked them up at EWR and while at the luggage carousel I got her luggage and was ready to head for the car. She told me to wait, there was one more thing. So, we are standing there and out pops a bad azz aluminum rifle case with wheels and all kinds of locks and stuff she said "grab that"! Of course I couldn't open it in the airport, but as soon as we got home I found a brandy new Remington 700 LEFT HAND bolt action chambered in 22-250, heavy bbl, flat black, scope, bi-pod.... just what I wanted! :) On a side note, I was quite surprised the airline just let this on the carousel, anyone could have grabbed it. . . oh well.

700003.jpg

Chad,

after talking with ya at the last BA meet, I though your wife was awesome (missed the pics by the way)but she just keeps getting better. Good thing you have weapons to fend off the guys that would want to steal your awesome wife. :mrgreen:

Chad,

after talking with ya at the last BA meet, I though your wife was awesome (missed the pics by the way)but she just keeps getting better. Good thing you have weapons to fend off the guys that would want to steal your awesome wife. :mrgreen:

He does not shoot enough to effectively fend off the guys. She is fair game :lol: