Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

Anyone Do Detail Work?

yeah if anyone is around central jersey, just send me a pm and i'll get in contact with you to setup an appointment, assuming the price is competitive, I know ford dealership charged me 185.00 .. The interior and exterior is a mess.. would like this thing looking new again..

If no one does, let me know, I can get you in touch with my buddy who does my Chevelle for me. Probably one of the best in the area, and is located in Robbinsville.

I'm assuming you're talking about Rich. If so yes, he is fantastic.

My Freehold location does detailing. . . not sure your time frame, we are booked a few weeks in advance. Cost is about the same as what the dealer charged you.

Sparny, you are on your own with the body work! lol

is that the place on rt. 33?

.... damnit hahaha

not sure of the prices, but I know they do an excellent job, it's a place in freehold called wreck-o-rama. I think it's down the road from the cabin on 33. My uncle does there garage doors, and i've installed a few of them also..

.... damnit hahaha

not sure of the prices, but I know they do an excellent job, it's a place in freehold called wreck-o-rama. I think it's down the road from the cabin on 33. My uncle does there garage doors, and i've installed a few of them also..

Do you mean Wreck-O-Mend in Howell? ;)

Yes, down the road from the Cabin, on route 33.

.... damnit hahaha

Do you mean Wreck-O-Mend in Howell? ;)

Yes, down the road from the Cabin, on route 33.

:lol: yeah it's been a while.. :oops:

My Freehold location does detailing. . . not sure your time frame, we are booked a few weeks in advance. Cost is about the same as what the dealer charged you.

Sparny, you are on your own with the body work! lol

and they do a damn fine job.

If no one does, let me know, I can get you in touch with my buddy who does my Chevelle for me. Probably one of the best in the area, and is located in Robbinsville.

Indeed, Rich did an amazing job with the Chevelle at the beginning of last year. Its about time for his wax again now that I think about it.

Indeed, Rich did an amazing job with the Chevelle at the beginning of last year. Its about time for his wax again now that I think about it.

Yea I want to have him hit the Vette this spring.