coldsolderjoint

New member from South Orange

Welcome to the group.

We have an official group meetup at CR on the second Sunday of the month during the warm weather. Attendance varies, but it's always a good time. Everyone brings a bunch of stuff, and everyone gets to try anything on the tables. We usually meet at the handgun range and move around from there, winding up on the shotgun range to blow up some clays.

Besides that, there are usually members at the range on any weekend. Just watch the Events & Meetups forum. Now that the weather is warmer, there'll be lots of activity at CR.

Welcome to the forum :greetings-waveyellow:

But glock? =P come on. go meet up with some folks... let them talk you into a nice M&P or an XD.

Unless I'm there, in which case I'll talk him back into a Glock 19 ;)

Thank you!

I've heard all about the Glocks, I have shoot a few and I like them but I DO have other purchases in mind in the future, like a Browning MK III and a nice S&W snubbie.

Funny fact: I wrote my first post and walk out from home to find in the mail a nice envelope from the Florida Deparment of Agriculture & Costumer Services!!! I knew this will happen. Now I can carry a weapon that I don't have in 34 states... (irony comes to mind).

Congrats. I find it pathetic that Florida treats non residents better than NJ treats its own.

Welcome sir, another member to bother! If you want to test out a bunch of handguns, me meet up at the Bullet Hole in Belleville every other Tuesday and blast away.

btw, what do you plan on carrying with your Florida CC license? just curious

Welcome to the forum from Toms River. I grew up in the Oranges a long (long) time ago! Make sure you go out and try a bunch of guns before you decide on one. My son and I shot a bunch of Glocks, Berettas, Sigs and M&Ps before settling on our XDs. We also have a Buckmark and Ruger Mk III for plinking and cheap shooting. Both are real tack drivers. You are welcome to come on down to Brick Armory on Tuesday nights to shoot a plethora of pistols!