ActionJacksonNJ

Hello from Jackson, NJ

Hello to all. Glad to be apart of the forum. I've learn lots from http://thefiringline.com/forums/index.php and was encouraged to join the NJ forum by maksim. Who, surprisingly, is the admin an admin for this site. :)

Can someone recommend a location that offers the NRA basic course in May?

Also, any recommendation on a gun shop, with a range, that I can use before making my firearm purchase?

Thanks!

Welcome.

We do have a few instructors on the site. May want to contact Anthony @ GunForHire. Check in the vendor section here.

Otherwise, Tuesday Nights, we get together at Brick Armory, stop by, say hello. They do also offer classes there as well. I believe ShoreShot offers classes too.

Hello and welcome. Another vote for Brick Armory. Just come on a Tuesday night when most of us are there. If there is a particular gun your eying, Just let us know. Odds are someone here owns it and will let you throw a few rounds down range. :)

Welcome from Toms River, lots of good places around. Quite a few of us shoot at Fort Dix Range 14, Shore Shot and Brick Armory as well a CJRP. When you decide what you want, you can use the price finder here to get a good price from a supporting vendor.

If you want to try out before you buy, Shore Shot has a wide selection of pistols, or you can come out on a Tuesday and shoot what we bring. You can even request something and if one of us has one, we would be happy to bring it out for you.