Maksim

Kel Tech S2000 - get it before it is banned

The NYTIMES article was a great sales pitch for this gun. I am currently looking into getting one as well...

And the NYTIMES writer actually did his homework about guns!!

NICE

I still want one of these! Good thing Tim got rid of his "terrorist gun"!!!

I've been trying to get one that will take G-19 mags for about a month now. NOBODY seems to have them. There's a bunch on GB and GunsAmerica in .40, and that take G-17 mags, but not the 19 frame

Suggested retail price: $390.

LOL, the dumb F paid over MSRP :D

I should email the writers of this article photos of some of my stuff. Their heads will explode when they open the email. Then we won't have to read their crap anymore.

I was impressed that these antis actually got their facts right about the gun. Maybe they couldn't find the "expert" that says the gun was designed to be powerful enough to shoot through schools.

I think my next build is going to be an M4-style AR with the "shoulder thing that goes up" and bayonet lug. And a grenade launcher. I'm going to paint it pink except for the flash hider, which will be safety orange. Then I'm going to put Hello Kitty and Joe Camel stickers all over it and hang candy cigarettes from the FSB. I'll call it "The AK-47 2000." I'll take it to a playground (not a school) for some marketing-style photos of it propped up against the bottom of the slide and the Merry Go Round. With children around. Children in cammo. With rifles. Then I'll send the pics to NY Times.

Suggested retail price: $390.

LOL, the dumb F paid over MSRP :D

I should email the writers of this article photos of some of my stuff. Their heads will explode when they open the email. Then we won't have to read their crap anymore.

I was impressed that these antis actually got their facts right about the gun. Maybe they couldn't find the "expert" that says the gun was designed to be powerful enough to shoot through schools.

I think my next build is going to be an M4-style AR with the "shoulder thing that goes up" and bayonet lug. And a grenade launcher. I'm going to paint it pink except for the flash hider, which will be safety orange. Then I'm going to put Hello Kitty and Joe Camel stickers all over it and hang candy cigarettes from the FSB. I'll call it "The AK-47 2000." I'll take it to a playground (not a school) for some marketing-style photos of it propped up against the bottom of the slide and the Merry Go Round. With children around. Children in cammo. With rifles. Then I'll send the pics to NY Times.

Make sure you post the pics of your build here too!

OMG!! Next on the list, teh HiPoint 995...

It was found in the Isuzu Trooper that he drove to Kennedy International Airport on Monday, loaded, with multiple extra clips.

They did not do their homework. All the Gunnutz call them MAGAZINES.

OMG!! Next on the list, teh HiPoint 995...

It was found in the Isuzu Trooper that he drove to Kennedy International Airport on Monday, loaded, with multiple extra clips.

They did not do their homework. All the Gunnutz call them MAGAZINES.

You are right...but the multiple extra clips and loaded part make me laugh...Oh to be the owner of guns....

I've been trying to get one that will take G-19 mags for about a month now. NOBODY seems to have them. There's a bunch on GB and GunsAmerica in .40, and that take G-17 mags, but not the 19 frame

I had one of those. It took me about 6 months to find it. But I bought it without knowing that it was a first generation model which was a jam-o-matic.

You could get a G17 model and do a grip chop on it.. (if your brave)

I had one of those. It took me about 6 months to find it. But I bought it without knowing that it was a first generation model which was a jam-o-matic.

I have one in 9mm as well and it is also a jam-o-matic. But I have been feeding it Wolf and cheap reloads.

Did you ever get the issue resolved.?

I have one in 9mm as well and it is also a jam-o-matic. But I have been feeding it Wolf and cheap reloads.

Did you ever get the issue resolved.?

Nope, had a bad experience with Kel-Tec Customer Service after they shipped it back still broken, and wouldn't pay for shipping back for the second try. They were quite nasty about it too.

I tried lots of different types of ammo, lubed the hell out it, shot it dry.. made my friend shoot it (no limp wristing).. tried everything in the book.

Finally got fed up and traded it in for a K31.

Not THAT brave....I'd have Paul do it for me..LOL It's going on the back burner now anyway, i have a shot as a really gently used Remmy700P in .300 Win for a good price that, once I put an optic on it, and the assorted gadgetry necessary to do Long range RIGHT, as well as reloading components is going to eat up my "Discretionary" gun funds for the next year or so..LOL That is on top of my new Dillon setup, the Pink AR for my 8 year old, and my 6.5 Grendel Build.

lol good thing i bought tim's terrorist gun

LOL, I was just thinking that. I am off their list. and YOU are on it. And with that article your gun probably doubled in value.

Oh come on, everyone knows you get *added* to lists, never *removed* from them...

I actually dont see anything wrong with the article, am I the only one? I also support NICS no-going suspected terrorists on the no fly list (how they get on the list however is another issue)

Citizens have no current way knowing if they are one the list (until they are refused a gun permit), of challenging why they are on the list, getting themselves removed from the list if they are there by mistake, etc. Scary. That is the stuff of George Orwell novels.

I actually dont see anything wrong with the article, am I the only one? I also support NICS no-going suspected terrorists on the no fly list (how they get on the list however is another issue)

One more vote for the guilty till proven innocent camp.

And there is no way to prove you are innocent. There is a family with an eight year old boy who can't fly because the child is on the watch list. I'm sure the eight year old has a long record of subversive actions.

Just because your name is SIMILAR to a person on the "watch" list you would be denied.

It's a list that noone but the Feds can control, and since I'm already considered a terrorist being a gun-owning, God fearing, prior servicemen, the Government ain't puttin me on a list I can't get off of!