Sign in to follow this  
71ragtopgoat

U.S. warns it can't guard part of Mexican border

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/16/cl ... americans/

Click the link and watch the vidio !!!

About 3,500 acres of southern Arizona have been closed off to U.S. citizens due to increased violence at the U.S.-Mexico border, according to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

The closed off area includes part of the Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge that stretches along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu told Fox News that violence against law enforcement officers and U.S. citizens has increased in the past four months, forcing officers on an 80 mile stretch of Arizona land north of the Mexico border off-limits to Americans.

The refuge had been adversely affected by the increase in drug smugglers, illegal activity and surveillance, which made it dangerous for Americans to visit.

"The situation in this zone has reached a point where continued public use of the area is not prudent," said refuge manager Mitch Ellis.

Does anybody know if volunteers can go down to the border and help patrol. Are their any groups that are doing this? I would be willing to take a week or two off and patrol. Is it legal? I think it would be if you were on private land and you had the owners permission. Any thoughts and / or volunteers?

Does anybody know if volunteers can go down to the border and help patrol. Are their any groups that are doing this? I would be willing to take a week or two off and patrol. Is it legal? I think it would be if you were on private land and you had the owners permission. Any thoughts and / or volunteers?

According to the latest figures, approx 10% of the population is unemployed. Since "we the people" are paying them ANYWAY, why not gather up a few thousand of these folk, give them basic firearms instruction, and post them on the line?

Shouldn't this be considered an invasion of US?

I pretty sure that an invasion is cause to call out the military.

Get US soldiers and marines down there and see how long it will be before the the drug cartels don't come to the border anymore.

Lets go hunting

There is/was The Minutemen. They were only watching and reporting to Border Patrol though. Don't know if they're still down there.

http://www.minutemanhq.com/

we need to do this.if our government wont protect our border the citizens will.somebody here with i little better grammar and computer skills,should write jan brewer and tell her we have 500 :roll: volunteers here from nj willing to help her out.If we get the ok we will come :D Mabye shell mention us on tv.seeing shes on all the time.

my thinking is if the government sees the citizens are willing to do it themelves they'll send in the extra gaurd.

I can see the headlines now.. "NJ ZOMBIE EXTERMINATION SQUAD OFFERS ASSISTANCE IN CLEARING BORDER"

Equipped with hundreds of ancient Soviet Era bolt action rifles, 500 of New Jersey's citizens (who knew there were legal gun owners in Jersey?) have arrived at the AZ border...

The SCARY part is that this place IS NOT on the Border. This park is THREE COUNTZIES DEEP into Arizona, and the Federal govt is doing NOTHING about it. With all of the other crap going on this is actually the one thing they COULD be blaming bush for, since his hands-off policy for the last 8 years have contributed to this mess.

The SCARY part is that this place IS NOT on the Border. This park is THREE COUNTZIES DEEP into Arizona, and the Federal govt is doing NOTHING about it. With all of the other crap going on this is actually the one thing they COULD be blaming bush for, since his hands-off policy for the last 8 years have contributed to this mess.

+1 I can agree with that whole heartedly. It was reported at one point that bush let 2 million illegals in the country during his reign, I guess trying to win over their votes.