quikz

I just shot with Ted Nugent at the range!!!!!

Where was this? and when?

Did you read the link?

Anyhow, I think Nugent is a stereotypical moron. I'd rather the public not associate gun ownership with people like him.

I asked the question because didn't feel like sifting threw another forum. And for your information, he's a lot smarter than you think.

Where was this? and when?

Did you read the link?

Anyhow, I think Nugent is a stereotypical moron. I'd rather the public not associate gun ownership with people like him.

I asked the question because didn't feel like sifting threw another forum. And for your information, he's a lot smarter than you think.

Regardless of how smart he may be, he comes across as a complete tool. He's a perfect, shining example of why the neo-conservative bullshit we were force fed this decade tastes like crap. It's also ironic how he loves to wrap himself in the flag when, if anything, he's a cowardly draft dodger. He's more than happy to talk about sending you and I off to war, but when it was his turn to go, he (literally) crapped his pants and didn't wipe in the hopes that they'd reject him. Nothing but a hypocrite.

The right to self defense is an inalienable human right - it has nothing to do with being a warmongering idiot.

Anyhow, it's pretty funny you'd type a post rather than click, especially since the first line of the link says where this occurred. Talk about lazy.

Okay, you made your point. I don't know what a neo-conservative whatever is, and I'm problably a neo-conservative in your eyes, so I'll end it there.

And I could care less that it was on the first line on the page, I asked a question cause I don't feel like reading another forum.

I would've rather'd if quikz answered my quesiton instead of you.

You must be a lib cause there aint no sense in arguing the facts.

What are you talking about?

You must be a fatass because clicking a link isn't hard.

It is when you have fat fingers and they are covered in ice cream and caramel! I may be fat, but at least I'm happy with myself, and that's all that matters. So happy in fact, that I'm gonna order 2 chicken sandwich combo's at Micky D's with large fries and a diet coke. Yummy

What are you talking about?

You must be a fatass because clicking a link isn't hard.

It is when you have fat fingers and they are covered in ice cream and caramel! I may be fat, but at least I'm happy with myself, and that's all that matters. So happy in fact, that I'm gonna order 2 chicken sandwich combo's at Micky D's with large fries and a diet coke. Yummy

Dont forget to supersize the fries, since you saved on the coke..

Take it with a grain of salt. There are those that think Mother Theresa and Ghandi were horrible people too.

:lol::lol::lol:

Did you see Penn and Teller's episode on Ghandi & Theresa?

part 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc732uzUkw4

part 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1Jm9PzG ... re=related

part 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzhh7oJz ... re=related

:lol::lol::lol:

It was just this past weekend (Sat.) We were in the South Philly Archery and Gun Club in the heart of S. Philly in core-central of the Italian Mkt. He stopped to shoot and gave us all a BBQ with BBQ steak that was terrific. He did all this before he played that nite at The Electric Factory for a concert. A few friends of mine managed to go and said he mentioned his BBQ at the concert. Uncle Ted is very down to earth and a big guy. Tho not bigger than me haha...

It is not surprising tho that what he says may seem "hardcore". But I take geography (NJ :snooty: ) into consideration and realise that in many other parts of this Big Country. He is actually in the middle ground. :clap: LOL. :lol: