Sign in to follow this  
robot_hell

Got my FID!

Still not set on exactly what I want so I guess I'm going shopping this weekend.

Did you like the Glock? It comes with a .40 S&W barrel too. And I'll give you a good package deal on it!

Glock was my first firearms purchase.. no complaints..

Hmm...

I only have one PP. :( My first stop tomorrow will be SS followed by BA so I can try a bunch of guns and make my decision. Then I'll shop around a bit. Maybe I'll have one in time for the meet-up Tuesday at BH. :dance:

He got one and he's buying a Beretta!

No matter what I get, I'm going to have to one-up you on your knife glock by welding a chainsaw to it 8-)

Weren't you anti-Glock at some point? :think: I dunno, I haven't been around this forum long enough to know for sure. But I do remember seeing the post about your Glockification.

Yes sir I was, but I drank the kool-aide and now I love'em! Besides, XD's and Glocks are both good guns.

very very nice handgun. I fondled one at a dealer... saw they were made in Brazil.

I wonder if they are made by Taurus, for Springfield.

From what I've read they're built by IMBEL (the frame anyway). I'll take off the grips once I take it home to confirm.