NicePants

Antigun Sentiments

I was on a news website today and one of the articles was how to prepare for a disaster. It linked to numerous guides for bug out bags and such, yet none of them said to pack any weapons. In fact, one of the arguments I always get from people who are antigun is "Why would you want to have guns? Are you paranoid?", so I am quite boggled as to why they would want to set up a bug out bag when obviously they are never going to ever need it in this hallowed paradise we live in. I guess when the next Katrina happens, all the thugs are going to put up hugging booths for the downtrodden rather than mug and rape the hell out of everyone. Oh joy! :facepalm:

Remember Y2K ? Everybody thought the sky was falling. My neighbor was stock piling can food for the major catastrophe that was sure to happen. When he asked me if I was stocking up on food and water, I told him no, I have guns , I'll just come over and get yours.....He almost wet his pants....

Remember Y2K ? Everybody thought the sky was falling. My neighbor was stock piling can food for the major catastrophe that was sure to happen. When he asked me if I was stocking up on food and water, I told him no, I have guns , I'll just come over and get yours.....He almost wet his pants....

NICE!!! :lol:

i think u should tell ur son in law that he is a big OL :angelic-little: AND SEEMS LIKE HE IS TRYING TO TELL U THIS :gay-imgay: :happy-jumpeveryone:

P.S. also if anyones gay no offense :D

My father in law lives in VA. When I go there, he expects me to pack so we can shoot in his back yard...If I dont pack enough ammo, then its a quick trip over to a FULLY stocked ammo counter in walmart, none of this waiting around crap in VA either.

My old man won't even talk to me about guns.

Conversation comes up he says I don't want to talk about it.

Asked him if he would ever go to the range with me, he said no f*ckin way.

LUCKILY, a lot of the girls I have been meeting and dating are dying to go shooting.

Haven't taken any yet, but new one lives like 10mn from BA, so she is def going with me.

She said her old man has a whole bunch of them.

I am lucky where I work, much more then half of the male, english speaking workers are enthusiasts including the owners.

My family is pretty cool about guns. My grandpa was actually the one who introduced me to them. He was big into the old west and had a few revolvers. Other than that, my grandma owns this old break-action revolver, and my uncle owns a few guns. Probably going to hit up thunder mountain with him and a few friends next month.

My frickin son-in-law just told me last night that if I ever get a CCW, I will never see my Grandkids again.....

What the F#%K is WRONG with these people????

I'd ask "how do you take them into public with all the cops around?" I'd also tell him to grow up.

As for helping make the grandkids, any random douchebag off the street can achieve that feat.

I really have no use for people like that. The thought process that leads them to believe that a gun turns you into a homicidal maniac is a very twisted emotional trail of fear and ignorance.

My frickin son-in-law just told me last night that if I ever get a CCW, I will never see my Grandkids again.....

I'd ask "how do you take them into public with all the cops around?" I'd also tell him to grow up.

As for helping make the grandkids, any random douchebag off the street can achieve that feat.

I really have no use for people like that. The thought process that leads them to believe that a gun turns you into a homicidal maniac is a very twisted emotional trail of fear and ignorance.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mark, you have to learn not to hold back your feelings like that. You could get an ulcer or something. :-)

thats because we're men. we don't say "no" and then yell at you for a week straight because you should have known that "no" means "yes". :doh:

lol SO FRIGGIN TRU :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1:

my youngest daughter loves handguns and will pick an argument with anybody defending her rights.my son started dating a girl in june 4 years ago that november hunting season started we got a double complaint told hunting and shooting were a no go. so we hunted 8:00 till 5:00 and made no appologies also shot sporting clays a lot befor the season was over he taught her to shoot and took her in the field with the dog to watch him hunt.she is 75% converted to our side.my favorite question was when she asked my son if he was going to force any possible children to hunt to which he responded no they will be asking to go like he did at 6 or 7 but told to wait till 10 to hunt ,but they could start shooting when deemed appropriate

thank you my wife and I have tried hard 3 three kids all drug and smoke free 2 oldest over 21 seem alcohol responsible.the oldest is bipolar and knows shes not a good canadate for gun ownership but supports it for others and very pro hunting as in cant eat enough bambi or thumper

tt - FUNNY! I am a grandpas now. I am pleased how my daughter turned out - but unfortunately, she leans toward the liberal, gun shy, type. I didn't get into shooting until this year and I am 61, so I guess I can't blame her for not being into it. Unfortunately, I don't get another try. And as far a my grandkids are concerned, unless their father changes SIGNIFICANTLY, I will have to wait until they are 18 before I can even talk to them about it. He is Canadian, and a dyed in the wool liberal. :-(

Sad.