robs609

Post Your Tactical Shotgun Pics

Nope, This is a Remington 870 I purchsed for 279. It came with the 26 inch hunting barrel and forend when I got it. I sold the extra barrel and forend and used the money to purchase the 18 inch police barrel and forend from midway.

Nope, This is a Remington 870 I purchsed for 279. It came with the 26 inch hunting barrel and forend when I got it. I sold the extra barrel and forend and used the money to purchase the 18 inch police barrel and forend from midway.

You sir, have learned much from me. NICE JOB

My Home defense set up. Remington 870 with Wilson Combat +2 extension, Mesa Tactical side saddle, and sling. The pistol is my Glock 19.

Who makes the front sling mount? It looks sort of like the GG&G mount.. but I dont think I've ever seen one with the sling attached like that before

Fit on my 590a1 with no mods.

I have the 590A1 with the Mesa Tactical recoil reduction stock. I did a 4 hour course with it , 200 shells , no problems what so ever. And have put another 1000 through it since probably. I avoided the Knoxx because too many people complained about cheek smack. I have had zero issues with the Mesa stock. If you want to try it , let me know and we can meet up .

Also , I bought the version that is level with the barrel for when you have bead sights.

Who makes the front sling mount? It looks sort of like the GG&G mount.. but I dont think I've ever seen one with the sling attached like that before

Its what came on the Wilson Combat +2 extension. At first I wanted the one that had no sling mount, But this was the only one they had in stock. I actually have come to really like it. Its this one...

http://shopwilsoncombat.com/Extension-Tube-Quick-Detach-Stud-Vertical-2-Shot-12-Gauge/productinfo/SGET-QDS-V-2/

Its what came on the Wilson Combat +2 extension. At first I wanted the one that had no sling mount, But this was the only one they had in stock. I actually have come to really like it. Its this one...

http://shopwilsoncom...o/SGET-QDS-V-2/

Thanks for the info - seems like a pretty slick set up. :good:

Finally got a chance to take some shots outside to get better light. Of course, it's not sunny. Never is when you need it to be.. But they came out decent.

My Benelli M4 Tactical...

vura6evy.jpg

rebajyda.jpg

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Trulock Tactical Choke, Mesa 8 round side saddle, 3 point Spectre Sling, Blam4 Rail Mount and Streamlight M6 light/laser combo. Had the M6, so saved me the trouble of getting a new light for now. Took RDS in picture off cause didn't think it was worth it. Nothing else....

What did you add to her John?

Typos courtesy Apple...

Yep, but didn't think I needed one yet. Can grab the factory one fine. I may add one later. Just trying to prioritize needs. Sucker as is put my well over $2Gs... Gotta fall back a bit before wife uses it to shoot me with... lol... Right now stocking up on sg ammo... I may add on tritiums... Yea, I know a lot are not fans, but the white dots on there need to be light charged which is dumb... For the price, you'd think they'd put them on as a standard feature. I also realize the light is my first line of defense in the dark, in lieu of failure, I'd like to see my sights at least...

Glad you took the dot off the gun, it is useless. have you thought about their larger charging handles?

Typos courtesy Apple...

Yep, but didn't think I needed one yet. Can grab the factory one fine. I may add one later. Just trying to prioritize needs.

Try one with the the oversized knob and you'll wonder why they don't make this one standard.

Will do... GG&G makes one... But got bad reviews... Breaks off, heavy and slows down cycling, etc... But I hear there is a titanium one by Freedom Fighter that works well... About 55 bucks...

Try one with the the oversized knob and you'll wonder why they don't make this one standard.

Typos courtesy Apple...

My slightly disappointing Weatherby PA-459.

The rail on the slide was my addition. Although it was supposed to be on the gun from the factory, Weatherby decided to eliminate it and not tell anyone.

The gun is easier to handle then my 1970's Hi Standard "Riot Gun", as the felt recoil is noticeably less.

But there are NO accessories out for this, other then a small clamp on rail from weatherby.

Weatherby_PA-459_zps81fc7c55.jpg

Does this almost count as a tac shotgun?

In the house it always has 6 of the 410 PDX loads

SampW_Governor_zps826b4932.jpg

I prefere Remington's 4 pellet buckshot. The disc's, to be honest, are kind of a gimmick.