Sign in to follow this  
Tom-NJ2AS

Finally bought 1st Hand Gun

i would research and research looking for the best price. Finally found the best price on buds. I must have stared at that checkout button for two weeks before i committed. I bought the Beretta 90-two in 9mm. Cannot wait till it comes. I also purchased the range bag from midway in olive drab. cant beat the sale price! Am i wrong to assume the Beretta come with its own cleaning kit? If it does not, what does everyone suggest?

Now i just need a membership to Central Jersey for Christmas!

Thanks

Woohoo! Congrats.

The Beretta will come with an unjamming/cleaning rod and the 2 brushes. That's it. You'll still need patches, cleaning solvent (like Hoppes 9) and gun oil.

Patches? You don't need no stinking patches!

Congrats!

Woohoo! Congrats.

The Beretta will come with an unjamming/cleaning rod and the 2 brushes. That's it. You'll still need patches, cleaning solvent (like Hoppes 9) and gun oil.

Maybe it says unjamming in your PX4 manual. It's just a cleaning rod when it's a Beretta 92. :icon_e_wink:

Edit: It's a 90-two. Hmm maybe it is an unjamming rod. :p I'm just kidding. Congrats on the new purchase.

Congrats. I hope to post a similar post some day.

What about the 90-two made you choose it?

I always carried the M9 in the Corps, and i just think the gun is absolutely gorgeous. The only complaint i heard was if you has small hands you might want to change the grips. I did go back and forth alot over the m9a1 and the 90-two, but in the end, the 90-two won.

It doesn't mean i wont get a m9a1!!! :icon_e_biggrin:

92FS? Man I would have sold you mine... it is a very nice gun but sad to say, my least favorite. The grip is too thick for me... but it shoots just about everything I fed it. Easy to clean and a decent feel. However, I am not as accurate with this gun as my others... don't know why maybe just me.

EDIT: That grip on the 90-Two looks nice... I think it looks better than the 92FS...have fun and enjoy!

Anyway... good luck.

I always carried the M9 in the Corps, and i just think the gun is absolutely gorgeous. The only complaint i heard was if you has small hands you might want to change the grips. I did go back and forth alot over the m9a1 and the 90-two, but in the end, the 90-two won.

It doesn't mean i wont get a m9a1!!! :icon_e_biggrin:

M9a1 is a great pistol, it's my first of many yet to come. I have relatively small hands and so far it fits me very good. The shape of your hand may have something to do with it, since it has some girth to it, the grip is not wide like some pistols. If i had to say it's more of an intermediate grip size, i could see people with large hands having more difficulty with it then small.